News Whittaker On Izzy “Not as good as he thinks he is, performance against Marvin was average”.

The guy that won the last fight is pretty much guaranteed to win the trash talk, hard to trump "I KO'd you last time we fought"

That being said I see what Whittaker is saying, and think he has a decent chance at beating Izzy. He really fought like an idiot the first time, I think his game plan will be much better this go around.

I figured he would have said about ramming his fist up his ass or something. This is rated G Izzy but I have faith it will get a lot dirtier.

It's exactly what he said the last time. And when people ask why Adesanya trash talks him, this is exactly why even if you think it's silly.

Also when Adesanya KOed Whittaker he said, "I'm better than I think I am, and so are you."

So Adesanya trash talks and gives compliments as well. Classy guy

Izzy can be classy. His smack is also aggressive and seemingly perpetual.

Rob just answering the question, calling it like he sees it.

Watch Adesanya have one of his Izzy-fits and act like a fucking drama queen in response.

Reactions: kuf
After Izzy has been calling Robert a "cu*t" and a "bitch" and referring to him as his "son", Robert actually decided to say something. It isn't like he hasn't been provoked. And it wasn't anything offensive either.

But then again, all Izzy's camp has done is talk shit to Bobby who has said nothing to this point over the course of two years almost.

In before the dumb ass contingent of posters who still think Knuckles doesn't want the fight because he wanted time off for the birth of his kid and for Christmas when he came back.
I tend to defend Izzy, but people pretending like he's super respectful, and only talks shit, if it's deserved, are just biased. He takes shit people says and goes 10x harder, I don't even care, but don't pretend you're super humble and respectful.
33900686-0-image-a-81_1601639305912.jpg

Watching that fight against Vettori, you can see he’s not untouchable,” Whittaker said.

The 30-year-old Sydneysider also confirmed October as the perfect date for a blockbuster rematch between the Trans Tasman rivals, adding that he would gladly fight before 60,000 fans at Eden Park, Auckland

“It reinforced the fact that he’s very human. Very touchable.

“I actually thought his performance was average.

“Not average in the context of being bad. But he (Adesanya) never did anything more than what he had to do.

“He’s a very good fighter, sure. But he’s not as good as he thinks he is, his loss to Jan, followed by his average performance against Vettori, it just confirms that he isn’t as untouchable as everyone thinks.”

ImperturbablePoliticalIrukandjijellyfish-size_restricted.gif

Full Article

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ufc/ufc-robert-whittaker-says-israel-adesanya-not-the-fight-god-he-is-being-hyped-to-be/news-story/7df68272aa3418baba7038e252b7caa1?amp
I agree with b knuckles, he’s not that good

I tend to defend Izzy, but people pretending like he's super respectful, and only talks shit, if it's deserved, are just biased. He takes shit people says and goes 10x harder, I don't even care, but don't pretend you're super humble and respectful.
33900686-0-image-a-81_1601639305912.jpg

Yeah, he goes overboard.

Bobby chased him around first fight into a counter, he won’t make the same mistake after 3 high level fights under him since

Rob, why would you say this when he beat you and knocked you out bruh?

Still my boy but you’re being silly.

But he’s not wrong that his performance against Marvin was pretty meh.

Whit has to use some offensive wrestling early so Izzy doesn't get to comfortable. Bobby Knucks has the skills to win, just has to put together a much better gameplan. He cant rely on his chin anymore and he wont beat izzy in a straight up kickboxing match.

I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up like the Jan fight. I'm not necessarily talking result as I am pace and dynamics. Idk if Rob's capable of grappling Izzy the way Blachowicz did though. Vettori's probably a better wrestler, and he didn't have much success.

I'm guessing a 5 round point fight. Rob's not going to be taking the risks he did in the first bout. We'll go into the decision thinking that one of the two had a clear edge. However, one judge will be an idiot and score it for the other guy, leading to a sigh of relief SD.

The problem for Rob however, is that if he shocks the world, he's going to have to do it twice. Even though he had to get 3 wins to secure the Adesanya rematch, Dana will give Izzy an immediate one.

Back