News Whittaker On Izzy “Not as good as he thinks he is, performance against Marvin was average”.

I wish these guys would stop tearing each other down, especially after you lose to that person. Show respect for other people’s skill you’ll all look better win or lose.

There's a difference between thinking you're going to win a fight by blowout or calling someone a "cu_t" and verbally attacking them at every opportunity. I'm not saying Bobby is a Saint, but Izzy is non stop and it's kind ridiculous at this point.

Also, looking at your av, I'm pretty sure what you're thinking, lol.

And I don't even dislike Izzy like everyone here does. I find myself defending the guy and his ability.
I can agree with that, seems like there piling on Whittaker just to get him and his fans agitated for whatever reason.

Eugene Bareman even admitted he said Whittaker needed to 1 or 2 more fights after already winning 3 straight to get another crack at the title just to get his fans riled up.

whitaker is much better. He was just stupid in the first fight by bum rushing izzy

I can agree with that, seems like there piling on Whittaker just to get him and his fans agitated for whatever reason.

Eugene Bareman even admitted he said Whittaker needed to 1 or 2 more fights after already winning 3 straight to get another crack at the title just to get his fans riled up.

Izzy is a great fighter. He has his faults. Bobby is a great fighter but he has more of them. I can see them trying to fuck with Bobby because a measured Bobby is a legitimate threat and I do think the way he fought last time was derived from the talk from Izzy and his camp and he's usually not that reckless.

Can he beat Izzy? I think so. I just think it's going to take a perfect fight from him and he's really going to have to avoid getting sniped because if he's hurt, Izzy won't let him off the hook. Bobby has to fight the best fight of his life. Izzy is a tough hill to climb.

Then again, this forum thinks he sucks and all you need to do is take him down when the guy has ridiculous TDD at 185. They're going as far as to shit on Jan to discredit Izzy. This forum doesn't know the word nuance and cannot apply it.

I am eagerly anticipating this rematch. I hope Bobby doesn't get injured.

Hardly. Bobby has his damn hands full and needs to change his approach from the last fight while not winging wide strikes that leave him open for counters. He better bring his singlet and be patient.

Whittaker actually has a good wrestling repertoire, he should probably mix that up to set things up.

Whittaker actually has a good wrestling repertoire, he should probably mix that up to set things up.

I agree 100%. He's got to work the clinch, tie him up, take away the range. Pressure but be measured and shoot. Work striking inside, avoid the kicks. Not throw that overhand which Izzy can easily counter with straights.

Last edited:
Saying it will be one sided, and short and sweet is trash talk?

That's nothing compared to the shit Izzy pulls.

Izzy was shit talking Rob before their fight too.
Saying your opponent isn’t very good, and that you’ll win in a short, one sided fashion is trash talk yes.

I know Izzy talks trash, that’s not the point. The point was Rob isn’t a 100% innocent, quiet, nice, never said anything bad about anybody guy that is often portrayed.

Big fan of both Dudes. Would prefer B. Knucks to hold the belt though.

He said this last time too. Though he has more valuable tape to watch.
It's exactly what he said the last time. And when people ask why Adesanya trash talks him, this is exactly why even if you think it's silly.

Also when Adesanya KOed Whittaker he said, "I'm better than I think I am, and so are you."

So Adesanya trash talks and gives compliments as well. Classy guy

Back