News Whittaker On Izzy “Not as good as he thinks he is, performance against Marvin was average”.

Meh, Adesanya getting rankled over what was barely trash-talk. Plus, the last one is weak — I know he sonned Whittaker, but “Happy Father’s Day, Son” doesn’t even make sense.

I respect that Adesanya has been an active champion and hasn’t ducked anyone, but his whole schtick of making every fight personal is getting old.
What doesn't make sense? My Dad also wished me a Happy Father's Day as did my Grandfather wish him.

No doubt Izzy fan fight but man he has the thinnest skin ever
Has is this being thin skinned Bobby talked shit and Izzy replied.....I’ll neer understand why sherdogers thinks isn’t to say anything or show emotion when they shit talk him

Lol please. It wasn’t exciting but it sure as hell wasn’t average. He still dominated that fight.

For someone who comes from such humble beginnings, he has such a chip on his shoulder. And people with these kinds of chips on their shoulders generally are seen as obnoxious or unlikable by some people. But because these shoulder chip holders have little to no self awareness, they attribute people's dislike for them to something as superficial as skin color. Nah. It's your personality. It's traits - not race.

Boom. That's what would kill Izzy if Rob had the actual balls to say. Hell, no one in society says that though, except me.

Here come Sherdog arm chair physiologists lol

There was nothing personal about his fights with Gastelum, Silva, or Blachowics. All the people Izzy has talked shit to started it.
This is true but you’re screaming into the void here on Sherdog where people Love to hear people talk shit until it’s Izzy or usman lol

Last edited:
Why does reacting to someone who said something about you make him thin skinned?
It doesn’t sherdogers just like to find ways to bitch and moan about fighters they don’t like lol

Whit has to use some offensive wrestling early so Izzy doesn't get to comfortable. Bobby Knucks has the skills to win, just has to put together a much better gameplan. He cant rely on his chin anymore and he wont beat izzy in a straight up kickboxing match.

Lol everybody was talking about the wrestling of Bobby last time... it's a myth and just hopeful.

Whittaker is going to shock everyone by outstriking Adesanya, and also mixing up the wrestling showing he is a better Martial Artist. EZ decision win 49-46 for Bobby Knuckles MARK MY WOOOORDS!!!
You may be right here man. Izzy isn’t the stud he’s been promoted to be. Whitaker may solve the puzzle the next time.

“Not as good as he thinks he is” - Reaper

<6>

Sounds like he’s trying to start shit
Come on, he literally said and I quote "He's a very good fighter".

But he is right, it was an average performance against Vettori. I struggle to see a fight between Vettori and Whittaker where Rob doesn't stop him. Izzy's boxing looked subpar, and he almost got subbed, it was only because Vettori literally forgot to put his hooks in that Izzy got out.

Don't get me wrong, it was very dominant, and he won all 5 rounds, but it was against a not all that good opponent in Marvin.

Nice. Rob's throwing out some hot air. There's that tiny little thing though, he got finished last time around.

For someone who comes from such humble beginnings, he has such a chip on his shoulder. And people with these kinds of chips on their shoulders generally are seen as obnoxious or unlikable by some people. But because these shoulder chip holders have little to no self awareness, they attribute people's dislike for them to something as superficial as skin color. Nah. It's your personality. It's traits - not race.

Boom. That's what would kill Izzy if Rob had the actual balls to say. Hell, no one in society says that though, except me.

What makes you think Izzy has no self awareness and why would that statement kill Izzy. I am not a fan of izzys cringy sexual banter but that comment would mean nothing since it is based on your perception of izzy’s state of mind. Izzy may give zero shits and the comment is a projection.

The problem with your comment is that you are projecting your perception of what you think, your issues and insecurities, fragility, and racial concepts on Izzy. You bringing up race means you are and were thinking about race and it may have more importance to you because of a view you have taken.

The question becomes why were you thinking about race and whether it is your insecurity.

Last edited:
Come on, he literally said and I quote "He's a very good fighter".

But he is right, it was an average performance against Vettori. I struggle to see a fight between Vettori and Whittaker where Rob doesn't stop him. Izzy's boxing looked subpar, and he almost got subbed, it was only because Vettori literally forgot to put his hooks in that Izzy got out.

Don't get me wrong, it was very dominant, and he won all 5 rounds, but it was against a not all that good opponent in Marvin.

His head wasn’t all there his friend was just murdered. Give the man a break

His head wasn’t all there his friend was just murdered. Give the man a break
Ah, that is completely fair, I forgot about that. God I hope they get locked up for life. Australia had to put in some ultra severe laws for king hitting a while back, but it doesn't seem like NZ has the same systems in place.

I struggle to see a fight between Vettori and Whittaker where Rob doesn't stop him.

Vettori has proven to be one of the most durable guys in the division, and Whittaker hasn't won by stoppage in four years.

There's a difference between thinking you're going to win a fight by blowout or calling someone a "cu_t" and verbally attacking them at every opportunity. I'm not saying Bobby is a Saint, but Izzy is non stop and it's kind ridiculous at this point.

Also, looking at your av, I'm pretty sure what you're thinking, lol.

And I don't even dislike Izzy like everyone here does. I find myself defending the guy and his ability.

You know, cunt is a normal word in NZ and Aussieland. I thought this was common knowledge by now.

Vettori has proven to be one of the most durable guys in the division, and Whittaker hasn't won by stoppage in four years.
Meh, Cannonier was durable as hell, and Rob almost stopped him in a 3 rounder.

Styles make fights, and Whittaker is an awful matchup for Vettori. Whittaker wouldn't be worried at all about the TD, and Vettori's jab would get smashed by Whittakers counter jab.

It's all about styles, and Whittakers matches up damn well against Vettori in a way that Adesanya didn't.

Back