White: Velasquez vs Dos Santos III could be a while away

Your Logic so fucked up. Even if Overeem would've passed his test Cain was getting a title shot if he beat Frank Mir.

so tell me who else poses a threat too jds right besides cain reem or dc? who else earned it? im waiting....

Tell me who was a more viable option than Cain.

Cain was going to get the shot if Overeem passed his test if he beat Mir. All he had to do is win 1 fight. Not 3.

image.php

yeah...unless he lands another hard punch which he is more then capable of doing and its night night for Cain all over again.

Face it! Junior is always one shot away from Ko'ing Cain.....while Cain has to grind out a decision for 25mins. He had his best chance to finish JDS and didnt.

Please, give us more ways to discredit Cain after he completely fucking embarrassed JDS and all his delusional fanboys!!!

so tell me who else poses a threat too jds right besides cain reem or dc? who else earned it? im waiting....

So what Cain lost his first fight by early KO and only had to win 1 fight. Dana promised him if he beat Mir he would get the next shot that's why Cain go the next shot after beating big foot.

Cain was going to get the shot if Overeem passed his test if he beat Mir. All he had to do is win 1 fight. Not 3.

image.php

Tell me who was a more viable option than Cain to have fought JDS at UFC 155.

XD?

Mir filled in for Reem.

Cain did as well. If Reem was available it would have been Reem/JDS for the end of year card.

If not Cain, then who "deserved" the title shot more?????

Tell me who was a more viable option than Cain to have fought JDS at UFC 155.

XD?

Cain was always 1 fight away from getting a title shot.

image.php

image.php

who said jds had to fight 3 more fight? ill i heard dana say was jds needs some time, dont make it sound like this was a conspiracy

who said jds had to fight 3 more fight? ill i heard dana say was jds needs some time, dont make it sound like this was a conspiracy

Dana said JDS most likely won't get the next shot for a while.

Mir v Cain?? .... lol, wut?

Yeah, that was the fight that was going to happen at UFC 146. If JDS vs Overeem happened and Cain won his fight against Mir he would've been given the next shot.

Dana said JDS most likely won't get the next shot for a while.

that could mean medical leave plus another fight, doesnt mean three more fight. you really think dana is going to risk a huge ppv fight to screw jds. take off your foil hat

that could mean medical leave plus another fight, doesnt mean three more fight. you really think dana is going to risk a huge ppv fight to screw jds. take off your foil hat

I'm not saying JDS should get the next shot over Overeem or Cormier but I bet you JDS will be in Jon Fitch situation because Dana want to use Cain heritage to make him some serious $$$.

To those who say he doesnt deserve a rematch.

Maybe it would have been better to get KOed in the first.

I'm not saying JDS should get the next shot over Overeem or Cormier but I bet you JDS will be in Jon Fitch situation because Dana want to use Cain heritage to make him some serious $$$.

dana white may milk cain being a mexican but a 3rd fight between jds vs. cain will be too big to pass up, do you really think dana would risk it by making jds fight so many times b4 a shot

dana white may milk cain being a mexican but a 3rd fight between jds vs. cain will be too big to pass up, do you really think dana would risk it by making jds fight so many times b4 a shot

Dana ain't gonna let that happen for a while watch.

Fuck that. Cain only had to win 1 fight before facing JDS in a convincing finish. JDS deserves to win 1 fight and have a rubber rematch.

Because Overeem failed a drug test... Junior was mean't to fight him. -_-

Agreed, but it happened. Now they've gotta keep things pretty fair.

Fair? Fair like all those people who have been promised title shots but get skipped? HAHA OKAY

64 seconds.

deal-with-it.gif

Current HW Champ
DEAL WITH IT :cool:

Haha oh Dana.

He already has plenty of Brazilian champs .. I wonder why Cain got a rematch with a win over a guy coming off a KO loss.

Overeem was suspended.

Excuses. Don't dodge the facts.

The outcome of the rematch has no bearing on how deserving he was of a rematch.

Excuses that are correct. Overeem was mean't to face Junior but was suspended. The quick kayo left many to wonder what would have happened, and Dana sensing the easy cash. It happened. :rolleyes:

Now is the perfect time for JDS VS Overeem. If JDS wins, he gets his rematch. If Overeem wins, there is no question he is the other top2 guy up there with Cain.

Back