Which Reem has a better chance of beating JDS ? Ubereem or Econoreem

GrossBlackChihuahua.gif

the last 2 shots were fuckin brutal.

More horsemeat is always the right answer. Makes you more durable too.

Remember this Version of Overeem?

[YT]Qroo8gfA4KI[/YT]

People forget. That's what horsemeat will do to you.

Econoreem. It seems like Overeem is slowly, slowly learning how to game plan and boxing defense which is key to beat JDS. Ubereem would sooner or later get caught and knocked out while Econoreem could beat JDS (though I would bet on JDS).

I think Econoreem.
Kicking distance, circle a lot, soften up the legs of JDS and throw some mid/high kicks and if JDS closes in, immediately initiate clinch and throw some knees, go for takedowns. He can easily get the decision this way.
But I can see it coming that way for three rounds, but JDS catches him and knocks him out like Bigfoot did.

Reem is going to win orgoing to get KTFO.

Same as allways:D

Reem is going to win orgoing to get KTFO.

Same as allways:D

An Overeem fight guarantees someone is going to get their ass kicked one way or the other. I can't think of a bad Overeem fight other than when he fought Werdum and he kept flopping.

ubereem as well as TRT Vitor doesn't exist anymore.
Instead of that we have old Reem that want to play it safe on the feet against best stand up HW in the game.
He's chin will not allow it to pass 3 rounds .
JDS via 3rd round overhand .

giving that prediction i became yellow belt - must be something right here lol xd

ubereem as well as TRT Vitor doesn't exist anymore.
Instead of that we have old Reem that want to play it safe on the feet against best stand up HW in the game.
He's chin will not allow it to pass 2 rounds .
JDS via 3rd round overhand .

giving that prediction i became yellow belt - must be something right here lol xd

Huh?

Not sure either stand a chance, but Dos Santos likely beats Overeem regardless of form.

EconoReem will get lit up by JDS, UberReem was based on the intimidation of his massive physique... KillerReem is the only option, he has to destroy JDS.

Hammurabi where you at?

Then which version of Overeem wouldn't get KTFO by Ben Rothwell?

Ben%2BRothwell%2BKnockouts%2BAlistair%2BOvereem%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B50.gif

That shit was stopped way too early.

You call that intelligently defending yourself? How many more bombs would you have allowed before ending it? Ref either ends it there or allows an extremely large man to continue his beating.

Ubereem didn't beat a single great fighter in mma. Fact.

Econoreem didn't either.

Both are severely overrated.

Werdum was always a middle of the road fighter, good point.

I think JDS wins 99 out 100 fights.

I'm struggling to think of anyone in the top 10 HW's that could beat another in the top 10, 99 times out of 100.

K1%202010%20Alistair%20Overeem.jpg

This is a pic that should be uploaded when talking about Ubereem.

my beard grew a beard just by looking at this photo;

regarding JDS, I posted it before I will post it again

Junior%2Bdos%2BSantos%2BDrops%2BStipe%2BMiocic%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

if any version of Reem gets one of these it is freeze up time

Back