Which Reem has a better chance of beating JDS ? Ubereem or Econoreem

Ubereem because he stood the best chance to put JDS away early. Econoreem lost to Bigfoot and Rothwell

Bigfoot won against Cockyreem and Rothwell won against Jonesreem. Econoreem was born in preparation for Frank Mir. At least, I think so.

EconoReem has the best chance.

UberReem was oozing confidence but still had a questionable chin and heart. He was got humbled in the Bigfoot fight by fighting like he was invincible. As soon as his chin was tagged, it was over. If he would have went in with the same confidence against JDS, the same thing would have happened.

EconoReem fights smart and comes up with gameplans. I think they he can wrestle JDS to a decision or pick strike in and out like he did against Nelson. JDS isn't the same fighter and this fight is much closer now than it would have been in the past.

Bigfoot won against Cockyreem and Rothwell won against Jonesreem. Econoreem was born in preparation for Frank Mir. At least, I think so.

The Rothwell KO was right after the Mir fight.

Any version of Overeem beats JDS 9 out of 10 times.

Then which version of Overeem wouldn't get KTFO by Ben Rothwell?

Ben%2BRothwell%2BKnockouts%2BAlistair%2BOvereem%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B50.gif

Any version of Overeem beats JDS 9 out of 10 times.

lol yeah right

true, but that JDS is long gone. Now we have Zombie JDS and I think its a toss up. People not giving Reem a chance make me laugh.

I can't even tell if this is trolling or not, so I won't comment.... Zombie JDS, Christ.... :rolleyes:

I'll quote myself: Miocic is amazing. That's the only thing you get from dos Santos' last fight.
He killed everybody, not named Velasquez, in the last seven years.

It won't be a good night for Overeem.

Ecoreem stands a chance. Varied technique, solid game planning, and has great grappling skills compared to Del Santos' none (besides TDD). He could finish the fight anywhere imho. Of course that could all come crashing down when he gets punched in the head with a massive overhand.

Ben%2BRothwell%2BKnockouts%2BAlistair%2BOvereem%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B50.gif

I think more often than not any HW version of Overeem wins that fight. When you have a chin like Overeem's though you will end up with some losses you probably shouldn't have.

The Rothwell KO was right after the Mir fight.

Hmm, for some reason I thought the other way. I don't remember Reem showing oblique kicks and other typical parts of generic J/W fighters style. I guess he picked it up later for Rothwell (and it didn't work out).

I think Overeem has the greatest hypothetical record in MMA history.

][/QUOTE][/B]

JDS has never fought Rothwell. I think Rothwell would also beat JDS and Rothwell is going to KTFO Stipe or submit him.

Ubereem didn't beat a single great fighter in mma. Fact.

Econoreem didn't either.

Both are severely overrated.

LIE!!!

Overeem beat Werdum,Vitor and was easily handling Crocop until he quit. JDS is absolutely overrated as the only person of any significance that he has beat is Cain and Cain then came back to smash JDS all over the octagon.

Overeem hasn't fought Cain yet.

Econoreem, if anything because he is much more cautious and prudent.

JDS has quick hands, and Reem doesn't defend well. The last thing he needs is overconfidence, a ton of muscle to carry and gas, and slow plodding punches.

LIE!!!

Overeem beat Werdum,Vitor and was easily handling Crocop until he quit. JDS is absolutely overrated as the only person of any significance that he has beat is Cain and Cain then came back to smash JDS all over the octagon.

Overeem hasn't fought Cain yet.

He did beat Werdum. But that was Underdum.

He did beat Werdum. But that was Underdum.

He also beat Hunt...and Overeem would still beat Werdum as he will not stand with Overeem and doesn't have the power to do anything to Overeem standing.

Underdum.....lol...that did make me laugh.

Fully roided out Reem would get ktfo

Just bad match up for him
He'd have a better fight with Cain

Back