Which Reem has a better chance of beating JDS ? Ubereem or Econoreem

xFeeLPaiN

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
as the title says i want to know your opinion on which version of Reem would be more capable of beating Junior Dos Santos ?

Ubereem:

20100517120048_IMG_0328_JPG_medium.jpg

Econoreem:

032315-UFC-Overeem-JW-PI.vadapt.620.high.0.jpg

IMO, the Ubereem fight would have been more exciting but Econoreem stands more of a chance because he can outpoint JDS into a decision

well, ubereem doesnt exist anymore, so

but i see your point. but i guess econo cause jds is too tough

Pre-Cain fights JDS would absolutely maul any form of the Reem.

Ubereem may have had a better shot of catching JDS early.

Econoreem needs to stand in front of him for a while, which is bad.

Any version of Overeem beats JDS 9 out of 10 times.

I don't think Ubereem is allowed to fight in the UFC anymore.

Reem could actually win this, and that's really odd coming from me because I don't usually have much faith in Reem to do anything.

Jesus louisus i always forget how massive he was.

definitely ubereem, because the fight usually doesn't last as long. I think Ubereems las appearance was turning Brocks liver to mash potatoes then he got popped with the 14:1 TE ratio before his next fight. He was 263 and was more ripped there then his current 240s. Econoreem usually goes to decision so more time for the opponent to land that ko shot.

Ubereem didn't beat a single great fighter in mma. Fact.

Econoreem didn't either.

Both are severely overrated.

Ubereem because he stood the best chance to put JDS away early. Econoreem lost to Bigfoot and Rothwell

Overeem can win this, but he needs to implement the correct strategy to do so. Mix up his striking and keep JDS guessing

Pre-Cain fights JDS would absolutely maul any form of the Reem.

true, but that JDS is long gone. Now we have Zombie JDS and I think its a toss up. People not giving Reem a chance make me laugh.

Current day Overeem, Ubereem was too in love with striking and forgot that he's one of the most well rounded HWs ever.

I don't think Ubereem is allowed to fight in the UFC anymore.

LOL. thats funny.

And although I like Reem, and will be pulling for him, I just don't see how he doesn't end up getting KO'd in this fight.

Econoreem has the better chance as he fights a bit smarter and less cocky.

Ubereem, bursting with confidence and testosterone, would likely eat a JDS counter in the first round and go down.

overeem will have to take the center of the octagon and put on alot of pressure to beat JDS.

Back