Which Reem has a better chance of beating JDS ? Ubereem or Econoreem

UberReem's barage of body knees in the clinch with his opponents against the cage would have destroyed any man alive at one point IMO This might have been the outcome UFC 146.

EconoReem might win until he gets clipped while he is tired.

He kinda was. There's a reason a lot of people have a problem with him being champ.

If this isn't sarcasm then you're an idiot, Werdum has been a top 10 HW practically his entire career and is in the top 3 for best HWs of all time.

Econoreem. It seems like Overeem is slowly, slowly learning how to game plan and boxing defense which is key to beat JDS. Ubereem would sooner or later get caught and knocked out while Econoreem could beat JDS (though I would bet on JDS).

Econoreem got caught against the cage multiple times and then rocked by Roy, who has nowhere near the striking ability that JDS does.

People seem to be forgetting about the level of competition Reem has been beating (and losing to). He needed to beat Roy impressively merely to remain in the top 10.

I like reem but JDS is too durable and will land a few big shots at some point. If Overeem continues to outpoint him he will force it into a brawl. +JDS KO 3rd or 4th.

Ubereem

Econoreem has an even worse chin than Ubereem, much less KO power, and basically worse everything. Only thing he gained was being more versatile

Ubereem

Econoreem has an even worse chin than Ubereem, much less KO power, and basically worse everything. Only thing he gained was being more versatile

Well, he also gained the ability to pass a PED test so that's worth adding to the list.

With that, I like econoreem - with the right gameplan, staying mobile and picking shots until JDS gasses, I think he can win. Challenge will be not getting clipped or gassing himself in the meantime. Should be a fun fight to watch.

More horsemeat is always the right answer. Makes you more durable too.

Remember this Version of Overeem?

[YT]Qroo8gfA4KI[/YT]

People forget. That's what horsemeat will do to you.

That 120 kg k1 monster was a sight to be seen. Incredible power... The reem who destroyd badr hari would have been the favorite against jds in my eyes

It's sad how people think JDS is completely done now. Just because he had a close fight with Stipe doesn't mean he's washed up, it just proved Stipe has gotten a hell of a lot better than most expected. JDS is a much better fighter than Overeem ever was and probably ever will be. I don't think the two Cain losses took that much out of him. I'm expecting him to KO Overeem in December.

It's sad how people think JDS is completely done now. Just because he had a close fight with Stipe doesn't mean he's washed up, it just proved Stipe has gotten a hell of a lot better than most expected. JDS is a much better fighter than Overeem ever was and probably ever will be. I don't think the two Cain losses took that much out of him. I'm expecting him to KO Overeem in December.

That's just sherdog. Have a great fight, you're back and a future champion. You lose or look bad regardless of the reason, and you're washed up and your best years are behind you.

Subject to change after each fight

That 120 kg k1 monster was a sight to be seen. Incredible power... The reem who destroyd badr hari would have been the favorite against jds in my eyes

He has the best,very tight and crisp, technical overhand right and hooks in MMA.

I think JDS striking game is overrated and we will see that when he fights Overeem. Having a tough fight with Stipe means nothing.

JDS has one tool and that is a windmill right hand that he slings out there just like Roy Nelson and I give him a punchers chance. Overeem out strikes him for a TKO or decision but I wouldn't be surprised if he took JDS down and SUB'd him.

UberReem's barage of body knees in the clinch with his opponents against the cage would have destroyed any man alive at one point IMO This might have been the outcome UFC 146.

EconoReem might win until he gets clipped while he is tired.

When Overeem gets tired after delivering a barrage of strikes it does put him at risk. If he is selective with his strikes and uses a lot of kicks I think that there is very little that JDS will be able to do outside of him hoping to land a gigantic windmill right hand...like Roy Nelson was supposed to do.

More horsemeat is always the right answer. Makes you more durable too.

Remember this Version of Overeem?

[YT]Qroo8gfA4KI[/YT]

People forget. That's what horsemeat will do to you.

That cross counter is beautiful. Overroid had brutal power.

When Overeem gets tired after delivering a barrage of strikes it does put him at risk. If he is selective with his strikes and uses a lot of kicks I think that there is very little that JDS will be able to do outside of him hoping to land a gigantic windmill right hand...like Roy Nelson was supposed to do.

He can out-jab Overeem, mix in a body attack, hurt him with a left hook, and also hurt him with an overhand. Please stop, you seem desperate here.

Contrary to popular opinion. Overeem doesn't seem to have lost much mass since the "incident". Im not seeing it. looks to me like he just put on some fat

I think JDS striking game is overrated and we will see that when he fights Overeem. Having a tough fight with Stipe means nothing.

JDS has one tool and that is a windmill right hand that he slings out there just like Roy Nelson and I give him a punchers chance. Overeem out strikes him for a TKO or decision but I wouldn't be surprised if he took JDS down and SUB'd him.

Curious as to how you got these assumptions. Up until the third Cain fight and Stipe JDS has a good range of striking weapons. He's also way too tough for Overeem imo. He can eat Reem's biggest shots and if he lands his own Reem will fold like he has a tendency to do. Also I think Overeem is a better overall grappler than JDS, so if anyone got subbed i'd think it would be JDS.

Back