which punch generates most power?

Overhand like Chuck did. Uppercut KO's generally look devastating because they split your guard and hit you on the jaw, and you generally don't see them coming since they come from below.

Flying knee and roundhouse kick.

Edit: misread the title.

Spinning back fist.

Punch that generates the most power? OBVIOUSLY...

735272755.gif

john-makdessi-spinning-back-fist.gif

tumblr_m121qin2wf1rs2u6no4_250.gif

Tyson+Jeffries+vs.+Arthur+Guseinov+1.gif

8fZOyR3.gif

Many KOs actually come from punches that aren't ideal in terms of explosiveness, power and leverage but come in the right timing, placement and with the right setup.

I suppose it depends on who throws it for power and if it's seen for result. Can you you imagine getting hit like this?

tyson.gif

Overhand.
You don't see people doing uppercuts or straight punches on the punching power machines ;)

I have no idea if there's a scientific top-power punch, but my rolling-lead hook does the most damage. That could just be my style, stance, and personal ability to throw it though.

I suppose it depends on who throws it for power and if it's seen for result. Can you you imagine getting hit like this?

tyson.gif

Was thinking of that very gif. Fucking NASTY.

Other than that I would go with the drunken russian haymaker.

I like the left hook (orthodox). Seems to be a really reliable way to ktfo an opponent compared to all the punches out there

According to joe Frazier it's the uppercut

The most power would probably be a straight right or over hand but a proper lead hook is most likely to KO someone because its hard to see coming and it comes at an angle that whips the head more then other punches. This is all just my opinion though

Back