Multiplat Which is the 3 best FPS games? (First Elimination Bracket)

Choose Three.

• Total voters

Takes Two To Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
There will only be 3 elimination brackets and 53 games in this short tourney.

In no particular order for me:

Call of Duty (2000)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Battlefield: Bad Company 2

pjimage-52.jpg

Please vote, thank you.

I went

Half-Life
Doom (2016)
Doom Eternal

Battlefield Bad Company 2 was the shit though. I know it gets a lot of hate, but I also loved Far Cry 2.

I went

Half-Life
Doom (2016)
Doom Eternal

Battlefield Bad Company 2 was the shit though. I know it gets a lot of hate, but I also loved Far Cry 2.

Haven't played it in ages, but i remember enjoying that game.

TitanFall 2
Bioshock
Doom Eternal

Halo was great for the time, but it is a bit too slow and a bit boring to me now. Still, the days of Halo 2 online are such great memories. Swat with pistols, brah.

Doom eternal is clearly superior to 2016 so I only voted for eternal.

I didnt enjoy the "combat" of Bioshock as much as some of the other games....but the world and the presentation was top notch. Simply an unforgettable atmosphere.

The fact that the enemies could use the health stations while you werent around made the game seem more real than a normal game. The fact that you could hack the health stations to hurt them if they tried to use it....

So many little touches other games havent used before, or since.

Half Life was also so innovative and if youve never played the Orange Box, pick that shit the fuck up right now.

I actually haven't played most of these in any meaningful way. Not the biggest FPS player and the only FPS I really played and got into for online play is Unreal tournament. Keep tagging me though lol

Halo
Half-Life
Bioshock...but Doom 2016 is right behind it.

COD MW
Battlefield 2
Doom Eternal probably (only just started this, casual gamer that I am!!)

I quite liked battlefield 4 btw

Back