which fighter has been knocked out the most

Mir only loses by KO/TKO. That's like his signature move. For losses.
Came in to say Mir. Don't know if it's true but pretty amazed how well he talks considering how many HW bombs he has eaten.

Hunt
Josh
JDS
Carwin
Brock
Vera
Cruz
Sims
Freeman

Arlovski has 9 losses - 7 by KO or TKO.

Reem has 10 in MMA (9 KO's/TKO's and one submission to strikes) and 4 in Kickboxing.

14 Total

silva-knocking-out-overeem-at-UFC-156.gif

10001888.gif
20sydk9.gif
bv2fp.gif
315hd13.jpg

afa9t1.gif

Paul Jenkins (Hands of stione) 20 losses by Ko/Tko

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Paul-Jenkins-3567

Also just to add, Jeremy Horn's record is 93-21 and has only been KO/TKO twice, by Matt Lindland & Chuck Liddell whcih i find incredulous consieering he has fought very good competition over 20 years.

K1 legends got tko'ed a lot. Even the best ones.

Peter Aerts has 20
Ernesto Hoost 11
Badr Hari 8
Cro9 Cop mma 5 - kickboxing 4

Dam where the hell was the refs head at?! He's still picking his nose in the corner while that guy is getting pummelled back into the 3rd grade

He fucked off to pick up his gum shield and was mega late jumping in?!?! Whats the point in a gum shield if you are going to lose all your teeth.

I was just talking about this the other night with a friend. It ended up with how I felt bad for Jardine and hope he doesn't get dementia.

mccullough_alfonso.gif

An epic Olaf KO. Back when Mccullough was the man.
That wasn't his mouthpiece. That was his soul.

Lol at men with hair that long, by the way, especially fighting with it. Going for the manly little girl look?

I'm surprised there's no mention of James Thompson. Guy was famous for having a glass chin. Only 13 (t)ko losses though.

Funny I was thinking of Chuck Liddell today

I was just talking about this the other night with a friend. It ended up with how I felt bad for Jardine and hope he doesn't get dementia.

mccullough_alfonso.gif

razor kicks him in the nuts

Dam where the hell was the refs head at?! He's still picking his nose in the corner while that guy is getting pummelled back into the 3rd grade
Mouthpiece went flying out. He was retrieving it...for fighter safety...

Gary Goodridge has 25 losses by KO/TKO in his combined MMA and kickboxing careers.

mccullough_alfonso.gif

Usually guys get some mercy in the fact that those shots when a guy first falls and the opponent swings for the fence... often miss (think Lawler vs Tiki)

But damn... Those shots didn't miss. Hope someone in the fourth row was nice enough to give him his mouthpiece back.

Gary Goodridge has 25 losses by KO/TKO in his combined MMA and kickboxing careers.
And a wicked case of demensia to show for it. It is pretty heartbreaking, he says he will be in a car and have to ask where are we going? Doesn't know where he was yesterday, shit like that, Depression, anger, confusion.

Back