which fighter has been knocked out the most

Olaf Alonso aka "The Crazy White Jesus". Always fun to watch win or lose.

I wouldve thought jardine but i guest this olar guy gets wrecked quite often.

I was just talking about this the other night with a friend. It ended up with how I felt bad for Jardine and hope he doesn't get dementia.

mccullough_alfonso.gif

An epic Olaf KO. Back when Mccullough was the man.

Dam where the hell was the refs head at?! He's still picking his nose in the corner while that guy is getting pummelled back into the 3rd grade

definitely this dude aaron who i went to high school with. he's been knocked out like 15 times

Jardine, Chuck and Mir have six (T)KO losses. Arlovski has seven.

Edit. Sean Salmon has 9 (T)KO losses overall and he is on a ten fight losing streak.

Last edited:
Shannon Ritch has lost by (T)KO 23 times

probably the right answer. i went to look at travis fultons' fight record cuz i thought he might be the knocked out record holder. but to my surprise in over 300 mma fights he's only been knocked out 9 times! wow!

I was just talking about this the other night with a friend. It ended up with how I felt bad for Jardine and hope he doesn't get dementia.

mccullough_alfonso.gif

An epic Olaf KO. Back when Mccullough was the man.

Who is the ref here?! he let the dude get blasted 3 or 4 times after he was out to go diving after the damn mouthpiece!

olaf something? from pride and wec. everytime i saw the guy he was getting ko'd

I still remember before the Sakurai fight he was talking about how he didn't train the normal way. Instead he liked to climb trees and throw rocks and eat healthy.

hayato-sakurai_olaf-alfonso.gif

.... went well for him.

Back