which fighter has been knocked out the most

Just by reading Sherdog I'd think it was Bisping.

I remember when Sakurai fucked him....jesus...God bless Olaf i hope he's doing okay.

hayato-sakurai_olaf-alfonso.gif

travis fulton has been ko/tko'd 9 times in his mma career and 23 times in his boxing career.

Alfonso was steady getting KTFO. No jobbing, either. Straight shit.

I was just talking about this the other night with a friend. It ended up with how I felt bad for Jardine and hope he doesn't get dementia.

mccullough_alfonso.gif

An epic Olaf KO. Back when Mccullough was the man.

It will always sicken me.

probably the right answer. i went to look at travis fultons' fight record cuz i thought he might be the knocked out record holder. but to my surprise in over 300 mma fights he's only been knocked out 9 times! wow!

I think he's only been knocked the fuck out 2 or 3 times in those 9 KO/TKO losses.

mccullough_alfonso.gif

An epic Olaf KO. Back when Mccullough was the man.

Wow. That referee is a complete shit bag. The guy is KO'd dead from the punch and the referee actually watches him fall unconscious and looks directly at him for a full second and decides "hmm you know what I'll run to the other side of the cage and pick up his mouthpiece" while he eats numerous unanswered kill shots on his lifeless body. He deserves fired for that. Worse. That is all fucked up.

Reem if you add his Kickboxing fights right?

Frank Mir must be up there, right? I find amazing that he can still speak like a normal person after all those brutal ko-s he's been subjected to over the years.

Wow. That referee is a complete shit bag. The guy is KO'd dead from the punch and the referee actually watches him fall unconscious and looks directly at him for a full second and decides "hmm you know what I'll run to the other side of the cage and pick up his mouthpiece" while he eats numerous unanswered kill shots on his lifeless body. He deserves fired for that. Worse. That is all fucked up.
He also missed the dick kick that started the combo

Back