Which camp has played a more important role in GSP's success?

Thanks. I care so dearly about what some 12 year old or 30 year living in moms basement that lives on sherdog thinks about me.

Which one am I?

You're just mad that you don't agree with the right answer. GSP is the most responsible for his own success, deal with it.

Except, not every person coming out of Tristar is a world-beater. Same goes for Jackson's or AKA, or any of the top-level gyms.

I'm not saying they don't help, I'm just saying that the gym itself isn't the answer. A lot of what makes GSP great is GSP. His work ethic, his attention to detail, his desire to make sure that he seeks out the absolute best treatment for his injuries and takes the time to properly recover, and his natural physical gifts. You take any one of us and put us through the same training and we still wouldn't be as good as GSP.

I'd put money on a GSP that only trained in the small, local gyms over most of the average joes that train in the top camps.

My counter would be that all that knowledge GSP uses in the cage is directly attributed to his coaches. Some fighters can follow the game plan to a t and some can't to save their life. GSP is one of those that can enforce the knowledge and gameplay that his coaches put in his brain.

his parents for giving him good genetics.

Thanks. I care so dearly about what some 12 year old or 30 year living in moms basement that lives on sherdog thinks about me.

Apparently you do with your desperate need for approval.

you care enough about their opinions to start this thread asking what they think.

I recently saw a thread where Greg Jackson said he will soon prepare GSP to beat Anderson. He has also said something along the lines that GSP is part of the family at the gym. But I know that GSP does most of his training at Tristar. Who is responsible for his success? Tristar or Jackson's? Something tells me that Greg is just trying to rub off some of GSPs success to himself. Kind of like he did with Jones and Rashad. I could be wrong. Can someone who is very knowledgable about the subject please leave a well though out response. Thanks you.

GSP is responsible for his own success.

Watch any Firas Zahabi interview. He always says that GSP is probably the hardest training fighter he has ever managed

Gsp is responsible for his own success. He puts the time in and seeks out the best guys out there to help him get where he wants. They play a role for sure but he is the one putting in the time and sacrificing.

Gsp is responsible for his own success. He puts the time in and seeks out the best guys out there to help him get where he wants. They play a role for sure but he is the one putting in the time and sacrificing.

My question is, which team, Jackson or Tristar?

I care about what they think about the subject of the thread. Not what they think about me.

Why would you care what we think about the thread? We're just a bunch of 12 year olds and 30 year olds living in our mom's basement.

Back