Where are all the Bendo haters?

Goat lw? Are you on crack? He lost to Frankie twice.

He's still new. The haters will come.

He's an articulate black guy who speaks his mind. The hate is going to be strong when it comes.

Sounds like something a Jones fan would say. How is he new? He is the UFC LW champ and has defended twice. Brock was getting hate before he even had his first fight. If you think being articulate and black is what makes people hate someone, you are an idiot.

This haha. No one was even badmouthing Bendo if I remember right. He doesn't really have haters does he? The most is people saying the toothpick or the post-fight sermons are annoying, but that is it.

Also, you're a bit late on the "rubbing it in" phase TS hah.

It's never too late.

Haters need to be held accountable for their shitty predictions long after the fight is over.

I'm wrong about tons of fights, but I don't make threads before the fight about how "Fighter A is going to destroy Fighter B" like it's absolute fact. People like to talk out of their asses and should be humiliated for it.

and THIS is a good segue to:

search

Your picture link is a broken link to a bing search of "keyboard warrior." Don't post that broken link stuff around here again, guy.

Sounds like something a Jones fan would say. How is he new? He is the UFC LW champ and has defended twice. Brock was getting hate before he even had his first fight. If you think being articulate and black is what makes people hate someone, you are an idiot.

Is it racist because I LOVE Brock Lesnar for being an obnoxious, loud, white man?

I dont like him as a person, but I admire him as a fighter. I really don't think you should be calling him a GOAT in a division where nobody has had the title for more than a handful defenses. He isn't anywhere near as close as Jones is to being the LHW GOAT or Anderson and GSP being the GOATS of their division. Even Aldo is ahead of Bendo by a lot in that respect. Bendo has two defenses, one was against the former champ. Let him win a few more times against some fresh competition before you start calling him the best ever. He has at least 4-5 people waiting to try and take the title from him.

I'm the biggest Benson Henderson fan on this board and have been since people were given him shit for asking for 'Amens!'. All these fake fans now. What a shame.

lol, cry about it. you have accomplished nothing to get bendo where he is today.

It's never too late.

Haters need to be held accountable for their shitty predictions long after the fight is over.

I'm wrong about tons of fights, but I don't make threads before the fight about how "Fighter A is going to destroy Fighter B" like it's absolute fact. People like to talk out of their asses and should be humiliated for it.

You could always bump the thread you're referring to. I just don't think Bendo has a lot of haters to be honest. The guy is an exciting fighter, fights clean, isn't a dick in pre-fight interviews, etc. I really think you're worried about nothing.

You might have be looking for haters, but became one instead.

I like both Bendo and Diaz. Both come to fight and don't run away or do LnP.

Bendo has a ways to go before someone can argue for GOAT. For one he needs to rematch against Pettis at some point since he got his butt kicked in that fight.

lol, cry about it. you have accomplished nothing to get bendo where he is today.

Man, I'm up in arms, tears welling up my eyes, face cringing at the thought, mired in depression and wallowing in self pity that I've done nothing but support the man rather than assist him in acquiring his title and defending it twice. What a waste. So, so sad.

:icon_lol:

I dont hate him i just think he's undeserving of the title. He possibly won the first fight with Edgar via an up kick then got soundly beat in the second fight - deal with it. Then he beat Diaz - woopdedoo.

Was never a fan, but I have never hated him either. Any man who steps into the octagon has my respect.

Why does everyone assume all fighters go out on a loss or decline in their career ala Muhammed Ali or Fedor?

Is it so impossible that Bendo might pull a Tiki Barber and go out on top when many people are clamoring for him to still stay in the league?

Bad example. Tiki was never the best and never won a Superbowl. The Giants won two without him. Then, after getting fired as an analyst, he was itching to play again. No big deal. Just saying.

I'm a big Nate Diaz fan and was hoping he'd beat Bendo but was never a hater of his and quite honestly, I can't think of a single reason why anyone would hate him.

Goat lw? Are you on crack? He lost to Frankie twice.

Lol no he didn't. He fucking mopped the floor with Frankie the first time. What kind of idiot could have possibly scored that fight for Edgar?

I'm here.

He beats his opponent by being incredibly athletic, nothing he does amazes me. A great athlete but a terrible mixed martial artist.

Lmao. Yeah, Bendo's a horrible mixed martial artist.

That was probably the stupidest post I've ever seen on any forum ever.

Lol no he didn't. He fucking mopped the floor with Frankie the first time. What kind of idiot could have possibly scored that fight for Edgar?

Calm down man. I personally scored the first for Bendo but let's not go to such silly extremes. I know of multiple people with knowledgeable/unbiased/respectable opinions who scored the 1st for Frankie.

Back