Where are all the Bendo haters?

Well I wouldn't say I hate him but I'm not fan, he beat Diaz big deal... and he barely beat Frankie... and he's going to have his hands full with Melendez... Benson's obviously good enough to be champ and earned the strap but I doubt he gets through 2013 without a loss.

Calling them out on their shit. They post tons of threads about how "X fighter will be exposed," then when they're proven wrong they disappear and stop posting.

At least give us some of the old threads you're talking about so we can all laugh at them.

When you do this it seems like you kinda made it all up in your head.

I can never understand stupid posts like these calling out a fighters haters and such....

Especially on fights where it is plausible to believe the opposing fighter would win. There were many ways prior to the fight in which people thought Nate could win. Though I disagreed with them it wasn't as ridiculous saying that Bonnar had a great chance to beat Silva.

I mean Bendo is eventually going to lose and then the haters are going to make a post just like this one except talking about how overrated Bendo was.

I'm still having a hard time to melt that second fight against Edgar. I still believe that Frankie won clearly.

Except you wouldn't pick that fighter.

I wouldn't tell anyone who I picked until someone won. Then I'd come here on sherdog and say I picked him all along.

Come on, don't tell me you predicted Bendo to lay the blueprint on Diaz in ways never thought before and to drop him with jabs to the knee/thigh.

bendo isn't champ, happy?

You've been quiet since he fucked up Nate Diaz.

All I heard before that fight was how Diaz was going to expose his weIak striking and possibly submit him. How did that turn out for you?

Bendo is a couple fights away from being the GOAT lightweight. Deal with it.

Melendez will be a tough fight but won't be able to deal with Bendo's striking and clinch.

I think 90 percent of us Benson haters have since crossed over to the dark side except the seldom few who claim Diaz lost to a broken nose after an active round 1

I wouldn't tell anyone who I picked until someone won. Then I'd come here on sherdog and say I picked him all along.

Come on, don't tell me you predicted Bendo to lay the blueprint on Diaz in ways never thought before and to drop him with jabs to the knee/thigh.

right.

next he's going to say that he KNEW the 2nd best WEC LW would beat the UFC champ....

I'm here.

He beats his opponent by being incredibly athletic, nothing he does amazes me. A great athlete but a terrible mixed martial artist.

Calling them out on their shit. They post tons of threads about how "X fighter will be exposed" then when they're proven wrong they disappear and stop posting.

They already have to shut up. Take your win with pride. Just smile and walk away... just like Benson.

wec_40_ben_henderson.jpg

I'm not having a go at you. Just saying I believe this kind of shaming is what breeds the hater mentality in the first place. Becuase now when he loses their anger is fueled by even more disdain for you calling them out.

I can never understand stupid posts like these calling out a fighters haters and such....

Especially on fights where it is plausible to believe the opposing fighter would win. There were many ways prior to the fight in which people thought Nate could win. Though I disagreed with them it wasn't as ridiculous saying that Bonnar had a great chance to beat Silva.

I mean Bendo is eventually going to lose and then the haters are going to make a post just like this one except talking about how overrated Bendo was.

Why does everyone assume all fighters go out on a loss or decline in their career ala Muhammed Ali or Fedor?

Is it so impossible that Bendo might pull a Tiki Barber and go out on top when many people are clamoring for him to still stay in the league?

If it was close and either fighter could've arguably got the win, and your fave fighter ended up losing, it doesn't mean he"clearly"won.

So you're automatically a Bendo hater if you picked Diaz to beat him? lol

This haha. No one was even badmouthing Bendo if I remember right. He doesn't really have haters does he? The most is people saying the toothpick or the post-fight sermons are annoying, but that is it.

Also, you're a bit late on the "rubbing it in" phase TS hah.

They're still around. I see imbeciles discrediting him from time to time because he is decision-heavy, despite the fact that he's one of the most exciting fighters on the roster. Just bleeders obviously, but they're definitely still around.

How can you hate bendo? He's a good guy, doesn't use drugs, looks out for his teammates, and fights balls out.

Back