Where are all the Bendo haters?

firewall62

Green Belt
Reaction score
You've been quiet since he fucked up Nate Diaz.

All I heard before that fight was how Diaz was going to expose his weak striking and possibly submit him. How did that turn out for you?

Bendo is a couple fights away from being the GOAT lightweight. Deal with it.

Melendez will be a tough fight but won't be able to deal with Bendo's striking and clinch.

He's pretty awesome.
I'm more intrested in a fight against Pettis than Melendez.

Don't know why you're looking for haters... its as obnoxious as the haters when you do that.

I don't like Bendo. Not dumb enough to not appreciate his skill and dedication... but I always root against him. You gotta have those fighters though.

I do hate that he hasn't finished a fighter in 115 minutes of fighting. That I hate.

I'm the biggest Benson Henderson fan on this board and have been since people were given him shit for asking for 'Amens!'. All these fake fans now. What a shame.

Don't know why you're looking for haters... its as obnoxious as the haters when you do that.

i totally agree with this.

im a fan of bendo , but his next 2 or 3 fights are gonna be really tough to get through

I don't like Bendo. Not dumb enough to not appreciate his skill and dedication... but I always root against him. You gotta have those fighters though.

I do hate that he hasn't finished a fighter in 115 minutes of fighting. That I hate.

Pretty much this.

I can't stand the jeebus thing too but thats just me.

you sound confused.

are you mad at the Diaz huggers or Bendo haters? they are not the same group of people, you know.

"All I heard before that fight was how Diaz was going to expose his weak striking and possibly submit him. How did that turn out for you?"

why did you only listen to half the people? cuz the other half thought he'd do exactly what he did. you should get out more.

Pretty much every guy he has fought in the UFC have been tough guys that rarely get finished.

I have a lot of respect for Ben, but I'm not a huge fan. Edgar beat him in the second fight in my opinion.

Me - picks an obscure or popularly recieved fighter that no one is really talking about-

-that guy wins the fight and most people applaud him for it-

Me a few days later- "WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU HATERZ NOW! THIS FORUM AND ALL THE PEOPLE ON IT CAN LICK MY BALLZ! YOU ALL DISGUST ME, SAID HE'D LOSE AND DIE IN THE RING! WHO'S RIGHT NOW, BITCHEZ! hahahahahhahhaahah"

-grins to self as he looks at computer screen-

He's still new. The haters will come.

He's an articulate black guy who speaks his mind. The hate is going to be strong when it comes.

Bendo hater here. Hoping Frankie gets the FW belt then moves up again...

So you're automatically a Bendo hater if you picked Diaz to beat him? lol

Me - picks an obscure or popularly recieved fighter that no one is really talking about-

Me a few days later- "WHERE ARE ALL OF YOU HATERZ NOW! THIS FORUM AND ALL THE PEOPLE ON IT CAN LICK MY BALLZ! YOU ALL DISGUST ME, SAID HE'D LOSE AND DIE IN THE RING! WHO'S RIGHT NOW, BITCHEZ! hahahahahhahhaahah"

and THIS is a good segue to:

search

Calling them out on their shit. They post tons of threads about how "X fighter will be exposed" then when they're proven wrong they disappear and stop posting.

He's still new. The haters will come.

He's an articulate black guy who speaks his mind. The hate is going to be strong when it comes.

You know, when I saw a fusion of star wars and sherdog talk combined, as well as an undertone of racism allegation, I was like, who is this guy?

Then I saw. It's MMA Fan 505.

Of course.

Except you wouldn't pick that fighter.

Back