Where are all the Bendo haters?

Bad example. Tiki was never the best and never won a Superbowl. The Giants won two without him. Then, after getting fired as an analyst, he was itching to play again. No big deal. Just saying.

Damnit. Didn't expect anyone to be savvy here in a thread like this.

This haha. No one was even badmouthing Bendo if I remember right. He doesn't really have haters does he? The most is people saying the toothpick or the post-fight sermons are annoying, but that is it.

Also, you're a bit late on the "rubbing it in" phase TS hah.

Bendo actually does have his fair share of haters. Idiots that bitch about how he thanks God and how he is decision-heavy. I shit you not I have even seen several moronic posts calling him a lay n prayer. Lol.

I haven't been. I'm just not an idiot so even though his personality and his actions irritate me I can appreciate his fighting ability. He is an incredible fighter just annoying as hell.

Plus I ain't even mad since it's only a matter of time until Pettis kicks his head off again

Bendo actually does have his fair share of haters. Idiots that bitch about how he thanks God and how he is decision-heavy. I shit you not I have even seen several moronic posts calling him a lay n prayer. Lol.

Uhhh... haha ok. I'd be shocked if any of them had anything but join dates of the last month though ha.

You've been quiet since he fucked up Nate Diaz.

All I heard before that fight was how Diaz was going to expose his weak striking and possibly submit him. How did that turn out for you?

Bendo is a couple fights away from being the GOAT lightweight. Deal with it.

Melendez will be a tough fight but won't be able to deal with Bendo's striking and clinch.

I haven't noticed anyone hating on Bendo

Calm down man. I personally scored the first for Bendo but let's not go to such silly extremes. I know of multiple people with knowledgeable/unbiased/respectable opinions who scored the 1st for Frankie.

Calm down? Lol.

Anyways I am aware that some people scored the first fight for Edgar. But it defies all logic and I can't help but shit on them for being so wrong. When a fight is close I can understand the other side. But it wasn't close. I had Bendo winning four rounds of that fight, three at the most generous to Frankie. I remember watching the fight, and going into the fifth round me and everyone in my group agreed that Edgar would have to knock him out to win. My mind was absolutely blown when I got home and saw that there was actually some controversy surrounding it. No way in hell did Frankie win the first fight.

I picked Nate in the Bendo fight but I'm far, far from a Bendo hater. I like him on the contrary. Gave a couple of "amens" after he beat Edgar.

Lol no he didn't. He fucking mopped the floor with Frankie the first time. What kind of idiot could have possibly scored that fight for Edgar?

No. He won the first because of the damage from one strike - the up kick. That busted up Edgar and because Frankie looked busted up Hendo got the win. Edgar ragdolled him throughout the fight. Terrible decision. Then Edgar beat him even more soundly in the second.

Honestly I always saw Bendo as being a horrible matchup for Nate stylistically. Wasn't surprised in the slightest when he dominated him.

A few wins away from being the GOAT LW??? Are you fucking high right now? The fucker didn't even beat Edgar in the sequel. Penn, the real LW GOAT, finished contenders. Bendo hasn't finished anyone in so long it's not even funny. He's going to have a difficult time with Aldo when he moves up, Cowboy, Pettis, and Melendez. I even see Maynard giving him fits. The Guida/Bendo fight could have gone either way...Bendo's a long way away from being a GOAT.

No. He won the first because of the damage from one strike - the up kick. That busted up Edgar and because Frankie looked busted up Hendo got the win. Edgar ragdolled him throughout the fight. Terrible decision. Then Edgar beat him even more soundly in the second.

Lmao. No. To this day that horrible bullshit argument that the upkick was the only reason Bendo won tickles me pink. You and everyone who has puked that nonsense is so unbelievably full of shit. The upkick was one move, in one round. But Bendo won FOUR rounds. Explain to me the magic behind that. Much easier to falsely write people off for some superficial bullshit than it is to acknowledge that you're wrong.

Visible damage was NOT the reason anybody gave the fight to Bendo. That's just a crutch that you and everyone in the minority who thinks Edgar won likes to lean on. The reality is Bendo won four rounds over Frankie, three at the most generous. The fight wasn't even close.

He improves way too fast for us to catch up, at this rate he will surpass Jose Aldo.

A few wins away from being the GOAT LW??? Are you fucking high right now? The fucker didn't even beat Edgar in the sequel. Penn, the real LW GOAT, finished contenders. Bendo hasn't finished anyone in so long it's not even funny. He's going to have a difficult time with Aldo when he moves up, Cowboy, Pettis, and Melendez. I even see Maynard giving him fits. The Guida/Bendo fight could have gone either way...Bendo's a long way away from being a GOAT.

Cowboy? The guy that Bendo has already beaten twice? Once by first round submission?

And Guida/Bendo could have gone either way? Are YOU fucking high right now?

How could a black man be a loud, obnoxious, white guy?

Brock Lesnar is actually very soft-spoken. He was just fired up and doesn't respond well to people disrespecting him, hence the infamous UFC 100 speech.

Lmao. No. To this day that horrible bullshit argument that the upkick was the only reason Bendo won tickles me pink. You and everyone who has puked that nonsense is so unbelievably full of shit. The upkick was one move, in one round. But Bendo won FOUR rounds. Explain to me the magic behind that. Much easier to falsely write people off for some superficial bullshit than it is to acknowledge that you're wrong.

Visible damage was NOT the reason anybody gave the fight to Bendo. That's just a crutch that you and everyone in the minority who thinks Edgar won likes to lean on. The reality is Bendo won four rounds over Frankie, three at the most generous. The fight wasn't even close.

The truth hurts.

I'm sorry I didn't know you were lookin for me and until he beats Frankie again he isn't the Goat it's a draw until they have a 3rd fight

Don't know why you're looking for haters... its as obnoxious as the haters when you do that.

I don't like Bendo. Not dumb enough to not appreciate his skill and dedication... but I always root against him. You gotta have those fighters though.

I do hate that he hasn't finished a fighter in 115 minutes of fighting. That I hate.

because miller, diaz, bocek, guida and edgar get finished often right?

:eek:

Bendo has haters?

hes such a cool guy & is very respectful

Back