when mma hits you in the feels...

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Ever watch a fight or highlights vid that just hits you in the chest and almost makes you want to tear up?

This one does it for me, please share yours-

All of Shogun's losses.

images

images

bj penn tip toe stance.

Sometimes I just randomly feel really bad for a fighter after they get their ass kicked. The last one was Lauzon-Sanchez. I really wanted Lauzon to win, but Sanchez looked so damn sad after I couldnt help but feel bad for him

I get emotional with WMMA for some reason. both Miesha's and Nunes' title wins had me feeling all funny...

I almost shed a tear when Holly KTFO Ronda, in my manly parts, that happens when you make babies

Munoz's retirement fight in Manilla really stands out to me. The guy was coming off 3 consecutive losses as well as battling depression and weight gain leading up to the fight. Then he goes back to his native country in it's first ever UFC event and pulls out a vintage performance win. It's always good to see a good guy walk away from the sport with a victory.

i felt bad for Conor for about a microsecond at the post-fight press conference when Nate walked in and Conor had that look on his face like he was a 13 year-old boy who was about to take an ass whipping from the old man

Munoz's retirement fight in Manilla really stands out to me. The guy was coming off 3 consecutive losses as well as battling depression and weight gain leading up to the fight. Then he goes back to his native country in it's first ever UFC event and pulls out a vintage performance win. It's always good to see a good guy walk away from the sport with a victory.

Very nice pull.

Munoz is a real dude, one of the classy guys to pass through this sport.

War Filipino Wrecking Machine

Back