when mma hits you in the feels...

Not at all. Go to a childrens hospital if you need a priority check.

I felt bad a few times.

- When Rich Franklin got smashed by Cung Le because I thought he'd never be back

- When Cerrone 'won' a decision over Bendo and he gave Bendo this look like "well, shucks." I felt bad for Bendo but also it was bittersweet as Cerrone was gracious about it and both men understood that's just the way the game is sometimes.

- watching Shogun get crushed by Jones. That got hard to watch after a while. Even though I was a Jones fan at that stage I still felt really, really bad for Shogun.

- watching Varner's foot nearly fall off but him trying to fight through it against Krause, knowing he may be cut with another loss.

ThunderousHarmlessDarwinsfox.gif

mr-miyagi-apporves-o.gif

Salthold deserved it. I'm really happy for Bisping.

When I saw the look on Weidman's face while his dad was blubbering into the microphone. As if the beatdown from Rockhold wasn't humiliating enough

-Mir's speech after he beat big Nog at UFC 92

-Coleman's kids crying after Fedor beat him the second time

i know its not a fight or highlight reel, but when big nog retired, I was misty eyed thinking about all he had done in/for the sport

I was pretty happy for miesha when she beat holm then got pretty depressed when she lost.

Sad to see Hughes decline and get KO'd in like 10 seconds by BJ Penn in their third encounter

Also sadly Cro Cop getting Cro Copped by Gonzaga- WTF right?

Recently it was Miesha's loss to Nunes. I hated that one. That's the worst I can remember. Here are some others I remember that made me sad:
  • Romero beating Machida
  • Rockhold savagely beating Weidman
  • Rose losing to Karolina
  • Diego Sanchez getting KO'ed for the first time at UFC 200
  • Condit losing to Lawler (I like Lawler, but Condit won that fight!)
Here are a few that made me happy:
  • Bisping KO'ing Rockhold
  • Cain returning to form to hulk smash Travis Brown at UFC 200
  • Holly KO'ing Ronda
  • Conor KO'ing Aldo in the most shocking manner
  • Miesha beating Holly to win the title
  • Every Joanna Champion victory

Last edited:
I was pretty happy for miesha when she beat holm then got pretty depressed when she lost.

Same here, man. Being a Miesha fan is a roller coaster ride of emotions for sure. Even when she wins, she mostly gets her ass kicked early and later finds a way to win. It's usually a brutal beating too, like a fucking horror movie. She's a real life Rocky story. Fortunately for us, it means she'll be back better than ever, haters be damned.

Feel bad when kids spit on legends of sport like Nog,Fedor,Mirko and others after defeat

Fedor's losses. I cringe watching the Strikeforce fights. It's really hard to watch a legend go out like that.

I guarantee feels.

and tears.

raining_david_tennant.gif

Last edited:
Anytime Big Nog gets hit. x2 when he loses

Also, I couldn't help but feel terrible for Sakuraba when he lost to Aoki. Seeing him essentially helpless was awful

Back