when Dom tries to talk down an opponent and act intelligent, but lacks a firm grasp of English

Cruz is an idiot. I like how he says his opponents are dumb when he in fact is the dumb one who tries so hard to appear smart constantly.

I was watching his interview on MMA hour and he misused another word with multiple syllables.

Ergo consolidate and liquidate and flagellate. Look at me I'm so smart and my name is Dominick Cruz.

Cruz is of average intelligence.

Only dumbasses believe Cruz is "intelligent".

Didn't realize they were so many intelligent people here on sherdog. The threads and posts on here don't suggest that at all. Good to know.

I'm sure most people consider him intelligent by comparison to his peers. He might not be that smart if he is walking around M.I.T. but compared to the Mike Perrys and Luke Rockholds of the world he comes off a hell of a lot smarter.

Well neither word really fits. Consolidation or consolation are both awkward there.
"Looking over to his wife/friend/teammate for consolation"...

I guess it is a little funny when you dissect it. People use it this way all the time though.

'Reassurance' or something along those lines would probably fit better but I'll allow it lol

Cruz making MMA fighters look bad is like watching a toddler ball out on his bike with training wheels.

It's more likely that he misspoke than him not knowing the difference
GTFO with your reasonable assessment of the situation. We don't take kindly to reason 'round here

South-Park-Season-3-Episode-6-35-8e87.jpg

When TS tries to insult someone for lacking a grasp of English, and does it with poor English and without punctuation.

Cliffs: You suck TS.
exactly. dom has a better grasp of english than the vast majority of people out there, he is quite well-spoken. unlike TS who sounds borderline illiterate.

Putting intelligent in quotes there suggests that you mean it ironically, which in turn makes your statement mean the exact opposite of what you intended it to mean.

Back