when Dom tries to talk down an opponent and act intelligent, but lacks a firm grasp of English

TS you are trying way to hard. Try also getting an actual life.

yea sure cause he fights on tv, im certain they hand out doctorate degrees for that now

So you're ignoring the fact that he commentates and is extremely well spoken and articulate 99% of the time? One time he accidentally said the wrong word. Every other post you make is nonsense.

Last edited:
nah but you probably would learn the proper usages of consolidation and consolation somewhere during the 4 years tho

nah but everyone makes mistakes, college graduates and professors included.

if you think you don't make mistakes, or that college graduates don't, then you're a dumb fuckstick

if you think you don't make mistakes, or that college graduates don't, then you're a dumb fuckstick
I lost it at dumb fuckstick. lmfao

*rolls eyes* Yeah, and only Dom dick suckers provide posts like this. LMAO. Yeah, im sure some fucking moron who cant even speak proper english is smarter than SOOOOO many people. Might as well change is fucking name oswald bates.

He obviously misspoke. You sound like a idiot desperate to be right about something. Think about it for a second, what do you think Dom calls the verb form of consolation? (which you think he actually calls "consolidation" all the time). Consolidate? I suspect he knows it's "console" and just misspoke.

Not that consolidate doesn't work in the context, such a phrase could mean tj was looking to his wife for strength.

Last edited:
Yeah im really sick of Cruz trying to lord it over everyone with his own perceived intelligence

You would think he is some kind of academic genius the way he bangs on, but the reality is he has nothing to back himself up, only his own perception

He thinks he so much smarter than everyone

I really hope Garbrandt whom Cruz brands a dumb meat head gets to knock him unconscious

look, it's not about whether people make mistakes or not. the timing of Dominick's mistake was funny. If you can't admit that, you are just a nuthugger

I'm not killing him over the mistake, but it was a very ironic moment

look, it's not about whether people make mistakes or not. the timing of Dominick's mistake was funny. If you can't admit that, you are just a nuthugger

I'm not killing him over the mistake, but it was a very ironic moment

You are killing him over the mistake though. Dont do something and then try to pussy out of it.

A nuthugger? Nice try, but I'm not even a Cruz fan, just hate the bullshit mentality that anyone who didnt go to college is therefore barely literate. This thread is dogshit.

Does a else find it annoying when he says, "pieced up on the feet", like that's still cool to say. I swear, he literally always uses that phrase when talking about outstriking his opponent. Dude, you're like 30 something, stop saying, pieced up. You're not cool by using that.

Also, when he says, "beat the breaks off of". Bro ham, you're basically a white guy, no one looks at you like you're a dude from the street. Stop saying shit like that, and also lmao whenever Like Thomas says, "beat the breaks off of."

He's one of those guys that watched too much rap, and tries to keep it real.

This shit is from 6 months ago.

"I insulted that guy for 30 minutes straight to his face." #stopbullying

The college thing is what caught my attention when I first responded. I graduated from law school and I still call my kid by the cat's name from time to time.

You're right that the timing is funny. Kinda like when someone posts, "Your so stupid." I bet he was pissed at himself when he realized what he said.
Attorneys moonlighting as shertards now? What is this world coming to?

Dont you just love it when people on the internet argue with one another over who is the smartest!

#sherdog

when Dom tries to talk down (to) an opponent and act intelligent, but lacks a firm grasp of (the) English (language)

FTFY

Also didn't need a comma

Your corrections are uneccessary ("talking down an opponent" has a distinct meaning from "talking down to" and you can certainly say that someone "lacks a firm grasp of English"), and yes there does need to be a comma in front of "but" according to standard grammar rules (comma before "for, nor, or, and, but, yet" when they separate two sentences).

248.jpg

When all else fails, grasp at one single word he happened to get wrong.

As if the greatest minds of all time never accidentally used the wrong word.

Back