when Dom tries to talk down an opponent and act intelligent, but lacks a firm grasp of English

Yeah, I have no idea who you are either. But your butchering of the English language in the thread title and OP (where you have time to proof read an edit) are far more egregious offenses than him using the wrong word one time while on the spot doing media.

And what are my mistakes in the thread title? or you just parroting what another poster else said like a mindless pleb

And what are my mistakes in the thread title? or you just parroting what another poster else said like a mindless pleb
when Dom tries to talk down (to) an opponent and act intelligent, but lacks a firm grasp of (the) English (language)

FTFY

Also didn't need a comma

when Dom tries to talk down (to) an opponent and act intelligent, but lacks a firm grasp of (the) English (language)

FTFY

Also didn't need a comma
LOL try to create a thread with that exact title

mjl.gif

there's a character limit you little pleb.

Look out boys, we have a Harvard scholar here.

Should have chose a different title if you were going to be criticizing grammar then, huh?
The point of the thread is not criticizing grammar, but pretension on part of Dom Cruz

my own grammatical mistake is a non sequitor.

Maybe TJ really did want his wife to consolidate him, and Cruz is a genius?

nah but you probably would learn the proper usages of consolidation and consolation somewhere during the 4 years tho
Yeah, I'm sure they have several lectures (probably in one's sophomore year of college), wherein they fully detail the proper usages of consolidation and consolation.

Even the uneducated can grasp the meanings of the two words through conversational context, if Dom is genuinely too stupid to know the difference...college won't fix that. Infinitely more likely than that though, is the guy is fucking hot-garbage at talking shit and fucked his rehearsed insults up because he is awkward.

Yeah, I'm sure they have several lectures (probably in one's sophomore year of college), wherein they fully detail the proper usages of consolidation and consolation.

Even the uneducated can grasp the meanings of the two words through conversational context, if Dom is genuinely too stupid to know the difference...college won't fix that. Infinitely more likely than that though, is the guy is fucking hot-garbage at talking shit and fucked his rehearsed insults up because he is awkward.
sherdog tells me that Dom Cruz is a wordsmith and a Rhode Scholar tho

Don's trying to hype the fight via trash talk so cut him some fakn slack eh

sherdog tells me that Dom Cruz is a wordsmith and a Rhode Scholar tho

*Rhodes Scholar

Dom is far from dumb, but he isn't exactly eloquent either(at least not when it comes to talking shit).

That is a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the armor...

Still, he's a Rhodes scholar in articulation compared to his co horts.

I've never been impressed by his trash talk. He just comes across like he's trying to hard. We get it you saw Connor make money from talking trash and now you want to give it a try.

I've never been impressed by his trash talk. He just comes across like he's trying to hard. We get it you saw Connor make money from talking trash and now you want to give it a try.
Conor is just naturally funny and charismatic

Dom sounds like a guy desperately trying to win a debate on CSPAN

Yeah, I have no idea who you are either. But your butchering of the English language in the thread title and OP (where you have time to proof read an edit) are far more egregious offenses than him using the wrong word one time while on the spot doing media.
Tbh Skullmaskkid is a lot more memorable than you as whenever i see his post i'm guaranteed he's posted something really stupid. Everytime I see his posts

Back