when Dom tries to talk down an opponent and act intelligent, but lacks a firm grasp of English

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
when you have the pretension but not basic grasp of English language or even a college education to back it up

ULTIMATE irony

The guy is just not intelligent....while he kept looking at his wife for consolidation.

Last edited:
When it's a slow news day

When TS tries to insult someone for lacking a grasp of English, and does it with poor English and without punctuation.

Cliffs: You suck TS.

It's more likely that he misspoke than him not knowing the difference

When TS tries to insult someone for lacking a grasp of English, and does it with poor English and without punctuation.

Cliffs: You suck TS.

And apparently this whole Cruz bs he's posting about refers to some kind of ultimate irony.

Riiiiiiiiiight.

... no ... he probably just misspoke.

And I'm not dom so that doesn't even apply.

And I'd wager a lot that he's smarter than the pair of you

*rolls eyes* Yeah, and only Dom dick suckers provide posts like this. LMAO. Yeah, im sure some fucking moron who cant even speak proper english is smarter than SOOOOO many people. Might as well change is fucking name oswald bates.

when you have the pretension but not basic grasp of English language or even a college education to back it up

ULTIMATE irony

Yeah you can only be intelligent if you went to college.

What a crock of indescribable dogshit.

Yeah you can only be intelligent if you went to college.

What a crock of indescribable dogshit.
nah but you probably would learn the proper usages of consolidation and consolation somewhere during the 4 years tho

I would have retorted something but you are utterly unmemorable as a poster

Yeah, I have no idea who you are either. But your butchering of the English language in the thread title and OP (where you have time to proof read an edit) are far more egregious offenses than him using the wrong word one time while on the spot doing media.

Back