What's your vertical?

Can anyone imagine what would Vince Carter do to people if he decided to train volleyball?

What does Vince jump? Anyone know his 'reach point' rather than his vertical?

I'm 5'8" and happy to be able to hit the net... Funny thing is I ca always jump pretty good when I'm on the front in volleyball... I guess it's my hatred of basketball that hinders my ability to hit rim or dunk.

Lambo's only 5'8"? I thought you were taller.

A million feet.:icon_chee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

CatLaugh.jpg

max-laugh.jpg

laughingArtist%5B3%5D.jpg

applause.jpg

070929Applause2.jpg

Lambo's only 5'8"? I thought you were taller.

I thought I was like 5'9", then when I went to get my stitches out before Easter, the took my height and said I'm 5'7 3/4"... which was definitely a bit of a let-down. I know I got at least that 1/4" tho... lol. But yeah, most people at 200 lbs are a bit taller than me... I'm just thick as hell.

We should do a poll. I'm sure all you guys are really sub 5 feet with thick stubby limbs. That would explain why you lift so much more than I do.

23 inches, just started squatting though, ready for it to shoot up.

I have no idea. I'm 5'11" and I can get my palm, almost wrist, on the rim. If I used a volleyball (I can't palm a bball), I think I could rattle it in, unless the weight of the volleyball would drag me an inch or two back to Earth.

Jumping takes a toll on the body...

my body is sore as shit and couldnt properly jump.

I guess no one really plays basketball here.

Drunk and no stretching its 22" rougly tested with me slapping a part of my upper wall and using a tape measure from me touching it straight up. That is not good since Last time I formally measured my vert was 8th grade and 26".

Back