Whats Your Most Nerdy Thing About You?

I used to be into comics when I was younger so it's sort of the last vestige of that. I gotta a few others things (heavy Japanese diecast Giant Robo on my TV, The Crow and Ash from Evil Dead by my speakers, Sonic, Tails and Dr Eggman by the side of the actual unit) as well. My walls in my room are slanted inwards so posters and flags don't stay up properly, so I have a few action figures littered around. It's actually not so bad because they come with little stands that have a hole for them to be wall mounted on nails. Sadly I don't play with them... growing up and facing reality has robbed me of my ability to pretend a shoebox is a fortress. Goddamn you, life!

Oh yeah, I like to watch Forensic Detectives and FBI Files on Discovery Science.

SoulWound666 said:
I have those gundam model kits sitting on my desk. And uhh, I train to techno too Champ! Sandstorm is awesome, track 14, the uhhh mix of out of control...that's just whoa. Hhhhmmm.........I was ranked in the top like 400 on Tribes 2 back in the day when I played comp games a lot. Yeah... Anyways. Peace

What's the thing with people listening to old techno? It's the same in sweden, these 30+ lifters listening to the same crappy techno as they did 10 years ago.

Oh, I'm a big Warhammer fan, or used to be at least, now work/school/mma has taken up all my time.

i have a journal with poems and shit to impress the ladies, doesnt really work, but i still think its cool

I literally just got done watching Return of the Jedi. I'm totaly serious, I just finshed the movie.

Dominic Kihlstrand said:
i wear Tae Bo gloves, with duck tape covering the part that reads, "Tae Bo"

He also used to bring his gear to the gym in a suitcase.

I play video games all the time and had a conversation with a junior living at my dorm about final fantasy 1....................it was almost embarassing.

I play the stock market.

I'm hoping to get my MCDBA soon.

I can't hit my heavy bag without Zombie Nation playing once.

My favorite Winter Olympics sport is Curling, probably because it's a game that wouldn't be affected too much by new technology. Unless someone came up with a broom with carbon fiber bristles or the stones got replaced by some other material.

Michael Wanaka said:
He also used to bring his gear to the gym in a suitcase.

I play video games all the time and had a conversation with a junior living at my dorm about final fantasy 1....................it was almost embarassing.

Suitcase yes, briefcase no. Friggin Idiot.

I collect VHS tapes of old animes and horror movies.

I sometimes find myself using words like nub, 1337, or pwned in public :(

I still have a bootleg copy of Master Of The Flying Guillotine on VHS

I play StarCraft every day
Listen to mambo
Have no life
Have plans of starting a revolution against the US
Stutter and have an annoying spanish accent

Soid said:
I play StarCraft every day
Listen to mambo
Have no life
Have plans of starting a revolution against the US
Stutter and have an annoying spanish accent

you forgot:

Have screen name "Soid"

:p

hehehehehehhehehehe zing! :p

~Foz

Superbeast said:
I have a bunch of Marvel Legends toys on my walls and stereo unit.

Same here. They are awesome. In addition I...

1. Play Video Games
2. Buy old G.I.JOE action figures on Ebay
3. Watch old 80's cartoon DVDs

Fozzy said:
you forgot:

Have screen name "Soid"

:p

hehehehehehhehehehe zing! :p

~Foz
You know I always regret making such a gay name. It's supposed to be Dios backwards. I'm a herb/loser/punk/god/christ/fidelist/half-human all at once.

I used to collect sneakers.

I watch Back to the future at least 3 times a week.

I'm learning Japanese right now in my spare time.

I actually don't think anything I do is "nerdy". But whatevs.
Besides training MMA/lifting weights/doing cardio six days a week,
here are stuff that might be considered "nerdy":

I can sit with my legs crossed sometimes (hey fk off. tony montana did it in scarface).
I like watching the discovery channe (knowledge is power ya know).
I sometimes write poems (actually haven't done that in two years now).
I enjoy bowling (I'm just a very competetive sob).
Sometimes I actually sing along when listening to music. And somtimes I actually believe I have a good singing voice. Thought sometimes it's crappy aswell. Depends on what song I sing along to.
I'm a HUGE film buff. I know "everything" there is to know.

Also, I spend time posting in threads like these on Sherdog. ;)

Peace, love and a pillow. H.A.jr

Back