What's your hair like?

I'm 40 years old and still APPEAR to have a full head of hair because i cut it myself and know what i'm doing. And yes, you didn't read me wrong. I said i cut it myself, lol, because i can pull it off and have been doing it for 15 years. I'm not paying some schmuck 20-40 dollars once every two weeks to leave me with bald spots. Fuck that shit.

That being said, i'll probably have no choice but to shave my head within the next 4-5 years or resign myself to the mad scientist look.

My hairlines not looking too good these days. Well not by sherdog standards.

CXqFLBb1_400x400.jpg
I bleached mine like I women. I mean God damn bitches go through that shit??. I was getting it dyed silver to match the room and the overpriced ho I'll be banging.

Black and curly/wavy.

I'm letting it grow out again and the longer it gets it begins to get wavy.

Hey anybody else wake up with a shaved head ?
I think this guy broke in and stole my hair last night.

Last edited:
Black and curly/wavy.

I'm letting it grow out again and the longer it gets it begins to get wavy.
Same hair and will probably let it grow. I've been in this "last hurrah" phase of my hair for the past 6 years. Thinking that at least I'll have some photos of me rocking the cuban jesus masvidal hair before It all disappears. Hair is still thick, black and wavy at almost 40.

long, slightly curly. bout shoulder length right now

Black like the night, straight and bristly like an asian.
Pretty much got Bruce Lee hair when I let it grow.

At your age, isn’t a tweezer more appropriate ?

<{vega}>

Nope, I've actually still got plenty, thank you very much. LOL.

I could still get away with wearing it longer if I wanted to but with my thinning crown, I'm much more comfortable with shaving it all off.

Mine is light brown to dark blonde ( depends on the season ) and is wavy when long ( it was majestic i shouldn't have cut it ) but now that it is short it looks pretty straight, it's also very thick.
I think we have the same hair. But mine doesn’t really look blonde at all anymore. It’s light to dark brown.

No i never played any table rpg by that matter but i would like to try it
Hours of ugly people playing make believe like toddlers. I think a better adventure is to pop open a nearby storm drain and climb down.

out of control.
haven't had it cut since March. probably the longest it's been since i was in HS.

Full head of hair. I usually have it styled as an undercut

Back