Movies Your thoughts on Hair from 1979

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
While I was young I think I heard multiple times from different people, older people , about movie Hair, how they've liked it.
I was thinking that must be some legendary movie , Hair ....
Now I see it's at 7.5 @ IMDB , and that doesnt look like some legendary movie grade .
But, I see it's also classified as a Comedy , so , is it worth to spend some time and have a look , maybe light some cool strain before , would that be useful ?

Online ratings are hardly a good way to determine how good a movie is. But no, Hair was never a well known movie. Sure you weren't thinking of Hair Spray?

Online ratings are hardly a good way to determine how good a movie is. But no, Hair was never a well known movie. Sure you weren't thinking of Hair Spray?
I rate this comment an 8.5/10. How's that for an online rating metric smarty pants.

I rate this comment an 8.5/10. How's that for an online rating metric smarty pants.
I feel honored.
dr5glG.gif

Saw a live performance. I didn't like it. The sound system was terrible and they were all wearing clothes.

Minions did a funny bit on it.

It's quite popular. It's based on amusical and I watched it as a kid. I liked it strangely back then.

Watch it. It's actually quite timeless in it's message. War sucks, let people be people, young hearts be free tonight, old farts must die.

Thank you.

I had some sweet feathered hair in 1979. The girls were loving my 1st grade self

The lady's styles looked like it took forever to create in the span of a morning. So much hair. The men's were pretty basic. If it got to be too much you were just a flamer I'd reckon.

Huh. My thoughts are my mom loves this fuckin movie. We had it on VHS and I saw it at least a few times. Haven't thought about it in probably twenty years.

Weird.

Back