What's your hair like?

original.gif

Weird tingling feeling as if the top is going to suddenly thin out.

full head of hair, just going grey at a very young age...

right now, short combover with a fade. just got it cut last wenesday.

beofre it was getting a bit long, i hadnt cut my hair since february and it was starting to grow a bit.

Last edited:
Very long and curly. Kinda like Serj Tankian...when I brush it out it looks more islander like that character in Moana

I have very thick and curly hair

I never kept long hair until these last couple of years. The reason I haven’t cut it is because the people I always went to for years went out of business.

Dirty blonde that looks reddish if I grow a beard.

Straight, blondy grey, long enough I can tie it up , the fringe is below my chin.

Long gingery grey beard.

A couple of guys at work call me viking. That's better than what the rest call me...

I'm 43 and this is pretty much me. Except I have a thicker beard. Brown on top, grey sides, brown beard.

Silver-Fox-1.jpg

I cracked and got the wife to zip it off

I buzzed my hair really short because all the barbershops closed due to the hyped up virus. Ordered some cheap clippers off Amazon.

My hair color is dark brown. Full head of hair with a lot of gray. I used to keep a tight fade. I always wear my Ford hat so it looks the same buzzed or fade.

When I'm older, I will be one of those guys with white hair. I started having gray hair when I was a teenager. I'm 37 now

Its going bad now but still can cover the bad spots.

Back