Whats your favorite VHS cover art of all time?

ninja-iii-domination.jpg

The Blu Ray is pretty awesome too.

61wIsQ97UTL._SX342_.jpg
Yes! That's exactly what i was thinking, but i figured posting 4 pics at once would be too much. She's so hot.

I have a VHS box set of A Nightmare on Elm Street.

The first one is missing :( But the covers are super cool.

I wish video rental stores would come back.

I rented the VHS Lives documentary on Amazon instant video last week, just an impulsive deal that I didn't even think about, it ended up costing me like $5 after all the fees and I didn't even realize you only had like 24 hour access to the video so I didn't even get to finish watching it(got busy and no longer had access to it when I went to finish it a couple nights later). Streaming is about the most bunk overrated horseshit there is, this garbage killed video stores? What a joke.

Video rental stores were awesome. They were the best place to pick up chicks. Friday/Saturday night you'd go in and they'd be filled with prime punnani that weren't going out to the club, weren't hanging out with a pack of bitches at the bar and already feeling self conscious about being alone on a weekend night and begging for that curry.

It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

If they weren't browsing the kids section, great, no kids at home and if no guy was around with them at the store, almost 100% of the time they'd be single (cause picking flicks at the store as a couple is one of those thing chicks just loved to do back in the day).

All you had to do was know a little about movies and the balls to strike up a conversation.

By the time Barbara Hershey was dying in Beaches, you'd be balls deep in va-jay-jay.

I knew guys who'd blow through stacks of cash going to clubs trying to meet women, and not even catch a whiff of snatch. I'd hit up the Blockbuster or the Hollywood video, meet a girl, grab some take-out, hit up the ABC and be getting laid before they'd even got past the doorman at the club.

Video rental stores were awesome. They were the best place to pick up chicks. Friday/Saturday night you'd go in and they'd be filled with prime punnani that weren't going out to the club, weren't hanging out with a pack of bitches at the bar and already feeling self conscious about being alone on a weekend night and begging for that curry.

It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

If they weren't browsing the kids section, great, no kids at home and if no guy was around with them at the store, almost 100% of the time they'd be single (cause picking flicks at the store as a couple is one of those thing chicks just loved to do back in the day).

All you had to do was know a little about movies and the balls to strike up a conversation.

By the time Barbara Hershey was dying in Beaches, you'd be balls deep in va-jay-jay.

I knew guys who'd blow through stacks of cash going to clubs trying to meet women, and not even catch a whiff of snatch. I'd hit up the Blockbuster or the Hollywood video, meet a girl, grab some take-out, hit up the ABC and be getting laid before they'd even got past the doorman at the club.

That's right, before Netflix and chill it was
Blockbuster and bang.

The horror VHS covers from that period were extraordinary.

51PT3GKCC6L.jpg

12912_LasthouseontheLeft1.jpg

12e1c9deea793234f17b9b07a32aedd5.jpg

Gotta love this:

5182BJ981ZL._SY445_.jpg

Something by Vallejo or Frazetta. I cant remember but it would most likely have a coven of scantily clad barbarian or sci-fi women.

These were a couple of my go to movies if there was nothing I hadn't seen available to rent
Killer+vhs+front+and+spine.jpg

the-protector-rare-cult-cinema.jpg

action-jackson-13910l.jpg

Back