Whats your favorite VHS cover art of all time?

Oooo I love this one!

nightmare+on+elm+street.png

they don't make em like they used to

the-driller-killer-vipco-1024x801.jpg
sinful dwarf blu-ray9.jpg
hgfdx.jpg

I was trying to remember recently what the UK rental cover looked like on VHS, I think it was this one and the sell thru cover is below.

I had everything from that movie, posters, novel, standee from the video shop, soundtrack, anything I could get my hands on

I can damn near quote it line for line
Lethal-Weapon-1987-Big-Box-Ex-Rental-Vhs.jpg

lethal-weapon-7545l.jpg

I was trying to remember recently what the UK rental cover looked like on VHS, I think it was this one and the sell thru cover is below.

I had everything from that movie, posters, novel, standee from the video shop, soundtrack, anything I could get my hands on

I can damn near quote it line for line
Lethal-Weapon-1987-Big-Box-Ex-Rental-Vhs.jpg

lethal-weapon-7545l.jpg
Woah, that second pic is awesome, I’ve never seen that before.

As for the movie itself, anyone who dislikes it gets an interesting instant death stare and privy to me holding a lighter full flame below my arm whilst I stare at their eyes with zero emotion.

They soon change their minds.

Woah, that second pic is awesome, I’ve never seen that before.

As for the movie itself, anyone who dislikes it gets an interesting instant death stare and privy to me holding a lighter full flame below my arm whilst I stare at their eyes with zero emotion.

They soon change their minds.
It's a damn near perfect movie to me, not a wasted scene in the entire film

And I never get bored of watching it

It's a damn near perfect movie to me, not a wasted scene in the entire film

And I never get bored of watching it

You fucking heathen!

It’s a FLAWLESS MOVIE

Used to have the poster for this also
mooninscorpioVHS.jpg

Shit forgot about that one, they all had some cool covers though. I really like the New Nightmare cover with the cyborg claws.
I'd forgotten about New Nightmare and number 2 with the bus as well, that was a great cover

anightmareonelmstreet2freddysrevenge-vhs-uk.jpg

wes-cravens-new-nightmare-vhs-screener.jpg

I have Troll III and Nightmare Beach 2 custom made covers at home, I should photograph those

Back