Whats up with Ian Mccall?

Why? Lineker weighed in at 130 the day before.
McCall had a right to complain and he also had an excuse.
McCall was saying he shouldn't have lost to Lineker, and that it was TAM's fault. 5 pounds sucks, but it's not an advantage big enough for excuses. He lost, but couldn't take it.

I liked him in TPF, but ever since coming to the UFC the dude has been obnoxious. I think he is trying to talk his way into fame, but he isnt good at it.

I said that Vancouver is not known for its gang crime.

When we (locals) talk about Vancouver, we aren't talking about the City of Vancouver. Anyone who knows about Vancouver knows that. We are talking about METRO Vancouver, and the surrounding cities. The City of Vancouver is mostly rich people, crack heads, and students. Metro Vancouver is absolutely known for its gang crime.

That is irrelevant to the discussion we are having.

Would you feel safe humiliating a known gang member during a competition, or in their home gym?

I literally can't walk down the street for 30 seconds living in Metro Vancouver without passing a gang member.

I think by "gang member" he means black people.

When we (locals) talk about Vancouver, we aren't talking about the City of Vancouver. Anyone who knows about Vancouver knows that. We are talking about METRO Vancouver, and the surrounding cities. The City of Vancouver is mostly rich people, crack heads, and students. Metro Vancouver is absolutely known for its gang crime.
Well, I'm not from Vancouver.

On a fight companion with Shaub he comes across as restrained and unassuming. The guy gets more hate than he deserves I think, his stature and "hipster" stache, hair and tats is what does it to him.

He can try but this "guy" would wreck uncle crappy if he comes after me.

Truth be told, he was super disrespectful in Rogan podcast threatening to bitch slap people who criticize him and he was even like "do you know who your talking to!!!??"

That's the equivalent of "Do you know who I am!??"

Last time I talked about Ian I got yella dubs for fighter bashing so I am going to be careful here. I am not a fan of his, both outside and inside the octagon. He used to knock out innocent citizens on the street playing that knock out game. I would never root for that type of a person and how that you all would not either.

On a fight companion with Shaub he comes across as restrained and unassuming. The guy gets more hate than he deserves I think, his stature and "hipster" stache, hair and tats is what does it to him.

Interestingly, he actually cleans up pretty well. His hipster image (and height) keeps him from being mentioned in the hottest fighter discussions, probably the best looking in the division:

l.jpg

Though he does have a douchy, whiny personality and his fighting style isn't as exciting as other fighters such as Dodson and Benavidez.

Last time I talked about Ian I got yella dubs for fighter bashing so I am going to be careful here. I am not a fan of his, both outside and inside the octagon. He used to knock out innocent citizens on the street playing that knock out game. I would never root for that type of a person and how that you all would not either.

Lol, really? Can someone confirm this? Not doubting you, but that story may be just a lie you've felt for.

I've always disliked his angry, borderline depressed persona and overall douchebagness. If that's true, then now I don't need to feel guilty for wishing harm on him, or for enjoying it when he gets hurt.

He used to knock out innocent citizens on the street playing that knock out game. I would never root for that type of a person and how that you all would not either.

People make mistakes in life. Especially when they are young. If we never supported anyone who ever made a mistake in their life, the world would be a pretty shitty place. He regrets his actions, and he is trying to contribute positively to society rather than just make it worse.

Lol, really? Can someone confirm this? Not doubting you, but that story may be just a lie you've felt for.

I've always disliked his angry, borderline depressed persona and overall douchebagness. If that's true, then now I don't need to feel guilty for wishing harm on him, or for enjoying it when he gets hurt.

Is wikipedia credible enough?

"Background

McCall was born in Costa Mesa, California and has an older brother, Brad. McCall got into many "fights" growing up and in his youth, he practiced karate and Kung Fu. He competed in wrestling for Dana Hills High School where he was a standout and then continued later at Cuesta College, before dropping out to a knee injury. He was also a part of a gang called the Lords of South County, where the gang would regularly start fights with random people, usually multiple people beating up one unsuspecting person. A few of them were charged for crimes, like former UFC fighter Rob Emerson, but Ian McCall escaped without charges.[3]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_McCall_(fighter)

Gang was called Lords of South County.

Back