Whats up with Ian Mccall?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He is so arrogant and always throwing threats when he was on Joe Rogan podcast. Kept saying " I would smack the shit out of you if you talk to me like that" regarding twitter posters and he has some weird beef against Rob Emerson too!

I thought fighters are suppose to be chill!!!???

Who was he referring to? I missed that podcast.

He's pulled out of a few fights with injuries, including one very recently, I believe... Can't recall the opponent, though. Dude needs to get a haircut, in any event.

His issue with Emerson is that he caught Emerson banging his wife.

He is so arrogant and always throwing threats when he was on Joe Rogan podcast. Kept saying " I would smack the shit out of you if you talk to me like that" regarding twitter posters and he has some weird beef against Rob Emerson too!

Emerson slept with his wife. I'd be pissed, too.

I didn't like how he made excuses after losing to Lineker, though. He's a funny guy, but he thinks he's better than he really is, and it vexes me.

not here

index.php

He's pulled out of a few fights with injuries, including one very recently, I believe... Can't recall the opponent, though. Dude needs to get a haircut, in any event.
He was set to fight Dustin Ortiz on the OSP-Teixeira card.

He's been pretty quite around these parts since losing to Lineker it seems.

Patiently awaiting Creepy to come in have his way with TS.

I'm still trying to figure out why anyone would allow themselves to have the moniker 'Uncle Creepy'. Sounds like a pedophile.

Uncle Creepy, come rek this guy plz.

He can try but this "guy" would wreck uncle crappy if he comes after me.

Truth be told, he was super disrespectful in Rogan podcast threatening to bitch slap people who criticize him and he was even like "do you know who your talking to!!!??"

That's the equivalent of "Do you know who I am!??"

He strikes me as a guy that was a complete bully when he was younger.

He was, in the first Joe Rogan podcast he was bragging about jumping unsuspecting people and that's why he loves to fight. Rogan rebuttable with "but that's not a indicative of a real fight" then Ian started to back peddle on his statement.

Clearly this guy loves to beat the shit out of people but is not very fond of taking a hit...

he was, and he was even in a rich kid "gang" that beat people up for fun.

There was some sad podcast about that.
Was it with Rogan?
Rosario and some others were bullying people.
Pretty sad.

He is in the entertainment business, and in that business, you are more successful with a character you play. He is playing a character. He is probably naturally, but accidentally, a complete asshole to people, but I highly doubt he does it consciously.

Uncle Creepy has some sense of entitlement.. just like Mighty Mouse was talking about for Dodson.

There was some sad podcast about that.
Was it with Rogan?
Rosario and some others were bullying people.
Pretty sad.

Dude it's the nature of martial arts and combat sports.

Most of the people who get involved are either bullies, or were bullied.

Lots of gang members train MMA these days, it's not uncommon at all.

I've seen entire gyms banned from competitions because their members were jumping people when they got beat in a competition.

It's not a family friendly sport. Maybe in 20 years, but not today. Attend an event and see the majority of the people there. Half the guys there would love to kick the shit out of some weak dude half their size, with 2 of their buddies helping. It gets their adrenaline flowing. A bunch of the other guys are trying to get the inspiration to walk into a gym and stop being a victim.

Very few are just there to watch a sporting event.

Back