Whats up with Ian Mccall?

I agree with RealMMA. I used to live in Vancouver and there are gangs there that make the crips look like nothing. I once saw a gang member stab a man simply because he was hitting on his girlfriend at a bar.

uncle creepy only posts when there is a freaky after party after he fights

Just wish the guy would stop getting injured and pulling out of fights.

lol at Ariel getting wet over Chael's pipes...

Overeem makes Chael look like a little girl:

uCSNAUr.jpg

No he makes him look like a strong women.

He's never been the same since Emerson cuckolded him

Typical Sherdog. Shitting on one of the last active UFC fighters that still posts on this forum.

There's a reason why fighters all stopped posting here, because the majority of mma fans are idiots.

Ian isn't a model citizen but he's still a nice guy to his fans.
He's posted a few times giving insight into how the UFC works, and he's valuable to have around compared to posters pure speculation on subjects.

Last edited:
K wait...

He caught Emerson banging his wife????

Then what??

I hate wasting my time, but let me try to educate you about how little you know about the real world.

The crime rate of Vancouver is irrelevant. The majority of Vancouver city are wealthy Whites and Chinese, and poor homeless whites who just want to get high all day and at worst will rob you.

That population dilutes the crime rate dramatically. Similarly, when you look at a city like Surrey, the crime rate is relatively high, but overall the statistics say it is actually not that bad, because you are also looking at South Surrey, which again is mostly rich Whites and Asians, including South Asians.

Secondly, you are looking at the overall population, and not just the population relevant to this discussion, which is young testosterone filled males who frequent mma gyms.

Third, you are considering gang vs gang crime and criminal vs criminal crime when you look at the crime rates of other major cities in the USA. That is of course irrelevant to the discussion, because what we are discussing is gang vs NON criminal/gang member violence.

I am sure you still don't understand why your comment was ignorant, but I wont waste my entire day trying to educate you. Just understand that you don't know how statistics work, and you aren't an intelligent person.

Straight Outta Vancouver...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

He strikes me as a guy that was a complete bully when he was younger.

Considering he's a 5'5" manlet, he was probably the one getting bullied once upon a time.

Holy shit you are such a tough guy. This has nothing to do with the "streets" in general. We are talking about MMA gyms. Please, prove to me you aren't afraid of a gang member. Go film yourself walking up to a real gang member and challenging them to a fight, and then absolutely humiliating them on their home turf. I beg of you. But you wont, because you are only tough behind your keyboard.

Lol at this being the ultimate measure of "toughness".

Lol @ people underestimating vancouver's underworld.. You guys watch too much TV. Vancouver has more of an Organized crime problem then that yo yo hip hop gang stuff.

Look into the history of Vancouver's organized crime, a lot of the stories would be crazy enough for Hollywood. Especially the 80s (triads), 90s (punjabs) and even 00s (gang war which HA avoided)

Ian Mccall is 2nd only to Schaub in fighter's that I enjoy watching lose.

Simply because that little guy ran his mouth way too much about how great he was and that on his best day not only would he beat Mighty Mouse, he'd do so rather easily (I realize fighters have to have confidence but that type of delusional, schaub'ish "I think YOU'D be surprised" arrogance always makes me seethe... especially when it's unwarranted. I mean it's one thing for floyd mayweather to be cocky but what the fuck makes a guy like schaub or mccall get so cocky when they haven't even done anything?)

So to watch both of them lose to guys they believe should never be able to beat them is just yummy. So delicious.

Ian's exact words were "I lost to a guy who sucks"

and yet he STILL doesn't realize that means if that guy sucks and you lost to him....then you suck.

So come on back and lose again Mccall. Schaub's hiding behind his microphone after Joe Rogan gave him the worst beating of his career, you're the only Schadenfreude case that I have left

Typical Sherdog. Shitting on one of the last active UFC fighters that still posts on this forum.

There's a reason why fighters all stopped posting here, because the majority of mma fans are idiots.

He's posted a few times giving insight into how the UFC works, and he's valuable to have around compared to posters pure speculation on subjects.

I don't think he really cares.. probably his life is just more interesting than ours so he's just spending less time here instead of coming here 3-4 times a day to talk BS on shitty threads like this.

I am never going to give Ian an ounce out of respect after the shit he did and put poor non fighting citizens through. Imagine just walked down the street and boom, you are knocked down, in a large amount of pain, disoriented, and still kicked kicked...then a group of hoodlums run away and you lay bloody in the streets to find your own way to the hospital and pay your own medical bills. Why the fuck would I not give the guy shit and praise him because he posts on a fucking message board? Fuck that! You have a fucked up logic there kid.

He posts here occasionally. I used to like him, but now I realise I probably liked him for his tash, his nickname and the fact he likes metal/hardcore or knows bands, than for his actual fights. I thought he beat MM first time around, though.

I am never going to give Ian an ounce out of respect after the shit he did and put poor non fighting citizens through. Imagine just walked down the street and boom, you are knocked down, in a large amount of pain, disoriented, and still kicked kicked...then a group of hoodlums run away and you lay bloody in the streets to find your own way to the hospital and pay your own medical bills. Why the fuck would I not give the guy shit and praise him because he posts on a fucking message board? Fuck that! You have a fucked up logic there kid.

You are going to be severely disappointed in life, time and time again, if you never lear to forgive people for their mistakes. Was it horrible? Of course. Is he proud of what he did? Highly fucking unlikely.

I like watching him fight.

Still eagerly awaiting more info about Emerson banging his wife...

Back