Social What's the politically correct definition of "woman"?

there's literally no point of having separate men/women bathrooms if a man can just claim to be a woman and use their bathroom
How slow you are to catch on; no wonder you have such difficulty discussing issues honestly.

https://www.newcollege.utoronto.ca/...ing staff looks after,rooms) on a daily basis.
All bathrooms are shared, including those on co-ed floors (same-sex floors have same-sex bathrooms). Bathrooms are large, so there is no waiting, and individual shower and toilet stalls are private and can be locked. Our Caretaking staff looks after the common areas (washrooms, common rooms) on a daily basis.

https://www.utm.utoronto.ca/edio/washrooms

UTM is committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community that protects the human rights of all persons and celebrates diversity. The installation of multi-user all-gender washrooms on campus is an example of this commitment in practice. All-gender washrooms provide inclusive washroom options for everyone, including transgender people and people of diverse gender identities and expressions. They also provide comfortable spaces for community members who require the assistance of a personal care attendant and/or those with young children.

Students, staff and faculty have repeatedly expressed the need for conveniently located, accessible all-gender washrooms on campus. Our current single-user washrooms are not effectively meeting this need. In response to this, over time, all buildings at UTM will have multi-user all-gender washrooms installed, in addition to single-gender washrooms. Offering a range of options, including multi-user all-gender washrooms, has become a new building standard for future developments on campus.

They're connected the way the aorta and the heart are, in a sense; yet you won't find heart=artery in any medical text book.

except both heart and aorta are biological realities and have an actual functions in the body.

aorta isnt some sociology term that claims hearts purpose is completely different from its actual biological function.

you're comparing apples and rocks here

the more accurate comparison would be comparing heart and soul/spirit.

where you claim that your human heart has an animal spirit

How slow you are to catch on; no wonder you have such difficulty discussing issues honestly.

https://www.newcollege.utoronto.ca/current-students/residence-at-new-college/current-residents/living-at-new-college/residence-services/facilities-and-maintenance/#:~:text=All bathrooms are shared, including,private and can be locked.&text=Our Caretaking staff looks after,rooms) on a daily basis.
All bathrooms are shared, including those on co-ed floors (same-sex floors have same-sex bathrooms). Bathrooms are large, so there is no waiting, and individual shower and toilet stalls are private and can be locked. Our Caretaking staff looks after the common areas (washrooms, common rooms) on a daily basis.

https://www.utm.utoronto.ca/edio/washrooms

UTM is committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community that protects the human rights of all persons and celebrates diversity. The installation of multi-user all-gender washrooms on campus is an example of this commitment in practice. All-gender washrooms provide inclusive washroom options for everyone, including transgender people and people of diverse gender identities and expressions. They also provide comfortable spaces for community members who require the assistance of a personal care attendant and/or those with young children.

Students, staff and faculty have repeatedly expressed the need for conveniently located, accessible all-gender washrooms on campus. Our current single-user washrooms are not effectively meeting this need. In response to this, over time, all buildings at UTM will have multi-user all-gender washrooms installed, in addition to single-gender washrooms. Offering a range of options, including multi-user all-gender washrooms, has become a new building standard for future developments on campus.

yes, i know lefties like virtue signaling like this

but they also claim women are constantly victims of sexual assaults

so now you don't need to be a genius to see a potential problem here and correlation between gender neutral bathrooms and increase in sexual assaults and the reason why bathrooms are separated in 1st place

except both heart and aorta are biological realities and have an actual functions in the body.

aorta isnt some sociology term that claims hearts purpose is completely different from its actual biological function.

you're comparing apples and rocks here

the more accurate comparison would be comparing heart and soul/spirit.

where you claim that your human heart has an animal spirit
You have to give him credit, though.

"Gender and sex are like the heart and aorta" has to be hands-down the worst analogy ever posted on this forum. That's an awe-inspiring achievement.

A woman is someone who was born female. That’s it.
I agree, no matter how much money you pump into your body to change your appearance, you'll always be who you are originally born to be.. Those people that go that route are the ones that need to seek professional help the most.

Yes I said "those people" don't cancel me like don cherry lol, I'm just sick of labeling and fitting people in categories like simplistic ppl love to do, cause it makes their life easier.

I agree, no matter how much money you pump into your body to change your appearance, you'll always be who you are originally born to be.. Those people that go that route are the ones that need to seek professional help the most.

Yep. I don’t mean it from a place of hate or anything. I do hope they get the help they need. But that’s about all there is to it.

Lol. What do you think you just proved?
The poster was right - a human born with both sex organs is intersex.

Hermaphrodite humans have never been recorded, so the term tends to be avoided when referring to humans.

A societal inability to exist within the confines of reality is not a good thing. North America's growing inability to accurately use language or communicate ideas is distressing. And the prettiness of a "fact's" presentation is not a testament to its validity.
You guys are regressing to barbarism.

These people have never understood language and the importance of it. The bastardization of meaning and structure in language provides the fastest route to social anarchy, precisely what's on display.

"Gender and sex are like the heart and aorta" has to be hands-down the worst analogy ever posted on this forum. That's an awe-inspiring achievement.

hes right

just like gender, aorta is a social construct and sometimes its aligned with hearts function of pumping blood

other times its identity is more fluid and it can be identified as a digestive tract

They're connected the way the aorta and the heart are, in a sense; yet you won't find heart=artery in any medical text book.
jesus fuck we reached unfathomable levels of dumbass.

Somebody who was born female.

If a person who was born male had sex reassignment surgery, then out of respect for the individual I’d be okay with calling them a woman, but deep down I would know that the person who had surgery to be a woman was not an actual woman.

It doesn't matter how you feel bathrooms, showers that have common dress and shower areas are divided by biology not how you feel.

In that case and others like it a woman is determined by biology.

It is fun when posters who think they're smart use mental gymnastics to defend the ramblings of trannies mentally-ill people, though. You gotta look for the silver linings in these waste-of-time discussions.
their posts link to the discussions like the cucumber links to the mongol invasions.

yb7fVUt.gif

Has to be born or created from the start with the xxx physical and or unknown (to me) mental traits that defines women. you pick the traits but this line is crucial to me. You can't just tweak your body to get those traits and call yourself a woman. At least not in our time.

I tell my son that if there is more than one dick in equation, or if there was once a dick, shit is gay. Very simple.

Anyone who identifies as a woman, especially if they are genetically male.

Back