Social What's the politically correct definition of "woman"?

A human with a vagina with any female characteristics.

Women don't seem to mind being labeled as sluts these days. Maybe we just start using the word slut to refer to women.

slutwalkcropped.jpg

360_slutwalk_0811.jpg

its funny how people get so hung up on names
Ah yes, the subversion of our society to blur the lines between the only two genders is just a funny little game. Nothing to see here folks!

TS, below are the only appropriate terms.

Man - person born with a penis
Woman - person born with a vagina

Anybody tries to tell you otherwise should be ignored.

Woman is the name for the female human. But the term has fallen into disfavor due to the overall inability of many men, the males of the species, to avoid flexing on women when they feel otherwise challenged by them.

I believe the correct descriptor of this phenomenon is "like a bunch of pussies", or similar.

Hard to say. While you can just claim to be a women , even while being a women who doesn't identify as a women regularly, or a man , who identifies as a man most of the time but women sometimes. I guess the answer really just is that your better of trying to figure out life after death.

Ah yes, the subversion of our society to blur the lines between the only two genders is just a funny little game. Nothing to see here folks!
Tell me how someone's gender effects your day to day life

I'll wait

Tell me how someone's gender effects your day to day life

I'll wait
It doesn’t. The change of language and the subversion does, alone with men being in the woman’s bathroom.

Here is a fun statistic

More republican politicians have been arrested in public bathrooms than trans something like 10 to 1
Source? Also I’m more worried about my main point. The changing of science to fit mentally peoples perception of the world. While North America doubles down on garbage social justice crap China doubles down on hard math skills.

Woman is the name for the female human. But the term has fallen into disfavor due to the overall inability of many men, the males of the species, to avoid flexing on women when they feel otherwise challenged by them.

I believe the correct descriptor of this phenomenon is "like a bunch of pussies", or similar.
You’ve lost the plot Andy.

Source? Also I’m more worried about my main point. The changing of science to fit mentally peoples perception of the world. While North America doubles down on garbage social justice crap China doubles down on hard math skills.
I added the link

Back