Social What's the politically correct definition of "woman"?

MidnightSnacks**

OTS enthusiast
@Gold
Reaction score
It seems every thing I used to use to differentiate women, is now considered no longer unique to them, so how do you define women now

The dictionary definition is "adult female person", but if you look up female, it says capacity to bear young or produce eggs, but I don't believe that is now considered unique to females

9U7FWqo.png

Do you think a bouncer at a bar advertising "No cover charge for women" should abide by this?
I actually think that’s genius. If I still went to clubs I would try that out in a liberal state to see who blinks first. I could be gender fluid and in that moment decide to be a woman.

What's funny (or sad) is that you're actually right. The biggest losers in "progressive" utopia are women, not men. They're being stripped of every natural value and virtue that was supposedly suppressed by "male dominance". The irony.

What's funny (or sad) is that you're actually right. The biggest losers in "progressive" utopia are women, not men. They're being stripped of every natural value and virtue that was supposedly suppressed by "male dominance". The irony.
Pretty much. Third-wave Feminism included.

Third-wave Feminism made dating for traditional men easier, but also made women more likely to end up single and miserable when they're in their 30s and older.

Born with a natural non man made vagina. If you have to stretch it out with a balloon and lube it, you do not have a vagina.

its funny how people get so hung up on names

Back