Social What's the politically correct definition of "woman"?

LOL, are you trolling?
Also this doesn’t address any of the main points I’ve brought up. Do you ever get tired of pretending to be the nude guy on the right side? Forget just attacks, how many women want men in their change room? So that feel good liberals can pat their own backs
I don't have a problem with it..

Fear mongering that men are going to rape little girls is fake news

I don't have a problem with it..

Fear mongering that men are going to rape little girls is fake news
That’s a straw man, and very gross. The general consensus is it’s weird and wrong for men to be in the woman’s change room. It’s a fringe element of the mentally ill population entering what should be a female only space for privacy reasons.

That’s a straw man, and very gross. The general consensus is it’s weird and wrong for men to be in the woman’s change room. It’s a fringe element of the mentally ill population entering what should be a female only space for privacy reasons.
You sound brainwashed by oan

actually
Difference-Between-Hermaphrodite-and-Intersex-Comparison-Summary-702x1024.png

Lol. What do you think you just proved?
The poster was right - a human born with both sex organs is intersex.

Hermaphrodite humans have never been recorded, so the term tends to be avoided when referring to humans.

A societal inability to exist within the confines of reality is not a good thing. North America's growing inability to accurately use language or communicate ideas is distressing. And the prettiness of a "fact's" presentation is not a testament to its validity.
You guys are regressing to barbarism.

Last edited:
Someone born with the biological makeup and reproductive system of a biological female.

Birthing person means natural woman, everything else is whatever you want.

what if a black guy identifies as a white woman?

is that cool or are we segregating and he can only identify as black woman?

I was at a trainng once and an ESL dude kept using the term "the ladies" and it wsas so funny so we could do that?

You’ve lost the plot Andy.
Debatable. Gender and sex being different things is not, however. That difference explains TS's confusion since he is conflating the two, clearly.

what if a black guy identifies as a white woman?

is that cool or are we segregating and he can only identify as black woman?
IMO it'd be super racist to confine make believe identity to just gender.

Debatable. Gender and sex being different things is not, however. That difference explains TS's confusion since he is conflating the two, clearly.

one is biological reality, the other is not and is promoted by some crackpot lefty activists.

"gender" is completely meaningless without sex part.

one is biological reality, the other is not and is promoted by some crackpot lefty activists.

The problem with Leftists is they claim the two are separate, but they want the treatment to be based upon the biological sex - not the gender. Toilets are based upon biological sex, not gender. Penises are not welcome in a female bathroom, because it signifies biological sex to be male, not female.

The problem with Leftists is they claim the two are separate, but they want the treatment to be based upon the biological sex - not the gender. Toilets are based upon biological sex, not gender. Penises are not welcome in a female bathroom, because it signifies biological sex to be male, not female.

there's literally no point of having separate men/women bathrooms if a man can just claim to be a woman and use their bathroom

there's literally no point of having separate men/women bathrooms if a man can just claim to be a woman and use their bathroom

I woudn't be strictly against unisex toilets but let's be honest, many, many women would. Many.

It seems every thing I used to use to differentiate women, is now considered no longer unique to them, so how do you define women now

The dictionary definition is "adult female person", but if you look up female, it says capacity to bear young or produce eggs, but I don't believe that is now considered unique to females
That obnoxious thing that comes around vaginas

They're connected the way the aorta and the heart are, in a sense; yet you won't find heart=artery in any medical text book.

Back