What's legit THE MOST IMPRESSIVE thing you've seen a fighter do in that octogan?

I remember watching that live and I was a combo of
:rustled:<DCWhoa><mma4><{danawhoah}><{JustBleed}><{natewhut}><30>...(Machida is one of my favorite fighters)

Brock Lesnar shoving Daniel Cormier.

Anderson Silva front kick against Belfort first thought, live would have to be Adesanyas performance against Whittaker, flawless against the champ.

8.gif
It's not even a full front flip

This is gonna sound terribly unoriginal but Masvidal's flying knee is up there for me. The mental aspect of it, the confidence, the utter disrespect, and the intelligence to know it would work on a guy like Askren. Looking all chill like he was gonna take it easy, then suddenly accelerating before Ben could understand what was coming, drawing his instinctive reaction to shoot, and perfect execution on the move itself. Just blows my mind

I’m an Askren fan, but that was a beauty of a knee. If he didn’t switch knees midair, he actually would have missed and Askren would have taken him down. Not sure if the decision to switch knees was made on the fly, or if that was the plan all along, but because he switch knees he hit him right on the button and knocked him into next month.

I thought Silva taunting Forrest was pretty cool until I watched it in slow mo. Silva gets hit quite a bit

Fedor surviving the randleplex and subbing randleman a min later
Or
Silva vs Forrest ending

Stopping/hurting someone from your back with punches. First time I think I saw it done was Arlovski/Cruz, but it’s still hard to believe whenever I see it happen...

EvilFavoriteJackal-size_restricted.gif

dd6fe9981a2c05cc68dc30e47250b8a3.gif

756246321.gif

Last edited:
I thought Silva taunting Forrest was pretty cool until I watched it in slow mo. Silva gets hit quite a bit
Did did you see it in slow motion? Silva moved just enough to avoid being hit by Forrest punches, how he got hit quite a bit?
Forrest: “I tried to punch him, and he literally moved his head out of the way and looked at me like I was stupid for doing it. He looked at me like, ‘Why would you do such a stupid thing?’ … And then he punched me. … I felt like a kid trying to wrestle his dad.”

Besides some that have already been mentioned, I'd add Condit eating Woodley bombs (or taking bombs in general).

Probably in the top 10 would be Conor's performance vs Alvarez. The Aldo fight was so short it almost looked like a fluke, but then he came back and did that. It was masterful.

This W was ahead of its time . As Randy was in general
I remember Randy saying he had spotted a hole in Tim's style during the Monson fight that would make that low kick overhand combo work exactly like that and was thinking about coming back and fighting Tim... then his phone rang.

Back