What's legit THE MOST IMPRESSIVE thing you've seen a fighter do in that octogan?

r3tibbka4vj11.gif

Some impressive ones have been named, but I'll add Chan Sun Jung's submission of Leonard Garcia. It's probably the scariest move I've seen in the octagon, and one of the most impressive.

Travis Browne sinking his fingers knuckle-deep into Fabricio Werdum's eye socket also has to be up there.

Last edited:
Thiago Silva playing the drums on the back of Vera and slapping his nose into oblivion

Last edited:
I want to reserve giving a final answer because I'm probably forgetting a ton but this comes to mind quickly

82J_oIB2WjeRJvPGC6cbY3-W2KSXlxFlQ-_H_NclLsQb6eyw9dCfU_nnNh1Dh5OneWRuYGbWe5k_7M54NkXOmxwLkXvyKX2gkmW2xlH7NBZxQDCpcYwjXllUVA8W_Vv7bcRRKd93jiiD8o_xUhlU8OaIhwv1g3w

This is just absurd. The technique, strength, dexterity and timing required to pull this off is absolutely mind boggling.

I can't imagine this being done ever again, under any circumstance whatsoever.

Share yours!

Thought this before I even entered. Shit was insane

What Khabib did to Abel Trujillo
It was insane when I saw it live

Don't know about most impressive, but Ortega's elbow on Korean Zombie looked like something out of a movie

MM suplex was nice. but that guy he fought was a nobody. i can't even remember his name.

khabib taking gaethjes back off a leg kick and making him go unconscious in a matter of seconds was pretty amazing.
Ray Borg wasn't a nobody.

The best overall performance for me was Max Holloway's vs Calvin Kattar. Calvin can throw hands with the best of them, but Max made him look like a complete amauter. The only reason the fight went the full distance is because Calvin is tough as nails.
Also, Holloway's pillow fists.

Back