What's legit THE MOST IMPRESSIVE thing you've seen a fighter do in that octogan?

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
I want to reserve giving a final answer because I'm probably forgetting a ton but this comes to mind quickly

82J_oIB2WjeRJvPGC6cbY3-W2KSXlxFlQ-_H_NclLsQb6eyw9dCfU_nnNh1Dh5OneWRuYGbWe5k_7M54NkXOmxwLkXvyKX2gkmW2xlH7NBZxQDCpcYwjXllUVA8W_Vv7bcRRKd93jiiD8o_xUhlU8OaIhwv1g3w

This is just absurd. The technique, strength, dexterity and timing required to pull this off is absolutely mind boggling.

I can't imagine this being done ever again, under any circumstance whatsoever.

Share yours!

Impressive nonetheless but idk if that even cracks my top 10 if I'm being honest

Yep, like I said it was at that time. It's just the first one that pops in my head. The surprise factor added to it coz BJ just got dethroned by Frankie that time and Fitch was the clear cut #2 WW for years. For sure there's a lot of great ones that followed.

MM suplex was nice. but that guy he fought was a nobody. i can't even remember his name.

khabib taking gaethjes back off a leg kick and making him go unconscious in a matter of seconds was pretty amazing.
Ray Borg. Who's a pretty good grappler.
It'd be incredibly difficult to pull that off on an average person let alone a pro fighter man. Shit is high high level.

Yeah, Khabib's finishing sequence on Gaethje was other worldly. He was gonna arm triangle him but didn't want to embarrass Justin in front of his parents so he chose to triangle him. Fucking goat shit. He's out here second guessing how he prefers to sub you and doing it with mercy LMFAO. ...

The best overall performance for me was Max Holloway's vs Calvin Kattar. Calvin can throw hands with the best of them, but Max made him look like a complete amauter. The only reason the fight went the full distance is because Calvin is tough as nails.

Despite all conors antics post this fight, this one shot kill is the most impressive thing I’ve seen

View attachment 847392
All time great. Given the stakes, bright lights, the animosity, and of course Aldo's status at the time, phenomenal performance.

Only problem I have with you picking this is that it doesn't really satisfy what I was asking. This is a counter left cross KO. We've seen plenty and will see plenty more. I'm talking about specific maneuvers done that are nearly 1 in a million type shit

Back