What's going on inside Obama's head?

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why the need for this last-minute drama? Guilty conscience that he didn't do enough to stop Comey from ruining Hillary's late momentum? Taking steam out of the Trump train? more protests? Confirmation troubles? This is an intelligent man, he just doesn't do stuff without thinking. He has to be after something substantial, what is it?

I will laugh and laugh and laugh if he manages to turn this drama into a third term and Ripskater turned out to be right all along. :)

We'll see.

I'll put nothing past liberals when it comes to shenanigans. It can range from nothing or the makings of the actual election heist.

I expect either a thinly veiled to flat out overt appeal to electors. That i'm sure of.

I expect either a thinly veiled to flat out overt appeal to electors. That i'm sure of.

long shot but there's a cost to everything. This will cost them in the long run esp. if nothing changes.

if Obama is so worried about his legacy and do this, this will cost his legacy too.

long shot but there's a cost to everything. This will cost them in the long run esp. if nothing changes.

They seem willing to take that risk...or their self righteousness has clouded self awareness.

More likely they view the Americans as too stupid to hold it over their heads. That's the kind of contempt Obama and friends have for the country.

They seem willing to take that risk...or their self righteousness has clouded self awareness.

More likely they view the Americans as too stupid to hold it over their heads. That's the kind of contempt Obama and friends have for the country.

they should get a clue after the election that they're losing the American people with their self righteous BS, just like what Michael Moore said.

Why the need for this last-minute drama? Guilty conscience that he didn't do enough to stop Comey from ruining Hillary's late momentum? Taking steam out of the Trump train? more protests? Confirmation troubles? This is an intelligent man, he just doesn't do stuff without thinking. He has to be after something substantial, what is it?

He's pathetically desperate to prove he still has some relevance and power. He doesn't of course. All he can really do is breath through his nose while Putin and Trump spit-roast him.:)

He's pathetically desperate to prove he still has some relevance and power. He doesn't of course. All he can really do is breath through his nose while Putin and Trump spit-roast him.:)

May be he's embarrassed that Trump took the initiative too soon and got too much done while HE is still in office. Trump is wielding Presidential power with other countries and big wigs while Obama sitting on his hands looking impotent. May be he needs to push back a little to save face?

they should get a clue after the election that they're losing the American people with their self righteous BS, just like what Michael Moore said.

Right now they think there are avenues to steal this thing from Trump and get a conservative establishment in office. They'll tantrum, finger point and exhaust every long shot in the book before they look in the mirror. They are moving up the Kubler-Ross model quite slowly. The highest they have got to is the bargaining stage right before relapsing back to the denial stage...the anger is ever present.

Their problem is they think they won and got screwed by the system. So, i think their only plan for the future is to not have a complete pig as their candidate. I expect their rhetoric to become even more divisive and creepy..because they reject the idea that their platform was rejected.

May be he's embarrassed that Trump took the initiative too soon and got too much done while HE is still in office. Trump is wielding Presidential power with other countries and big wigs while Obama sitting on his hands looking impotent. May be he needs to push back a little to save face?

Too late for Obama to sound off like he's got a pair. We know him by now.

I don't know maybe it's the fact he wants the best for the country and won't let Russia cuck America like Trumps wants to.

I think that ship has sailed. At this point, he has very little face left to save. Especially after The Donald and Vald the Impaler came all over it.:D

Golf and race baiting, little else.

Unlike you, I don't consider him intelligent. A midwit, not even a high one.

I don't know maybe it's the fact he wants the best for the country and won't let Russia cuck America like Trumps wants to.
You're better than this friend don't let hate blind you. America and Russia working together is the best thing for the world.

Obama along with the media and DNC establishment are throwing every reckless hail Mary they can. Why? Because this is all or nothing for them. Once they lose power in January THEY ARE NEVER GETTING IT BACK. So they have no choice but to desperately try everything they can including a full fledge coup.

Trump is making it look easy. Soon trump will be reporting that he has no idea wtf Obama was actually doing.

Every deal hurt America and benefited everyone else, wtf obama

Obama is a pathetic embarrassment. I was starting to think Trump was already President until I read about Obama whining about Putin allegedly hacking the election.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back