What's going on inside Obama's head?

I will laugh and laugh and laugh if he manages to turn this drama into a third term and Ripskater turned out to be right all along. :)
What did ripskater say?

As for TS, pretty obvious Obama is stirring trouble and creating chaos for Trump and his supporters.

Obama sees the big eraser coming at his sordid, shoddy legacy and he's desperately grasping at straws like the crybaby millennials.

Obama does what his owners tell him when they tell him to do it. He is the first president in history to come out and campaign for one candidate and fear monger against the other one. Why? Because the NWO lays in the balance. Trump is the first non special interest candidate in our life, the first candidate that they don't know if he is buyable. They are shitting their pants and will do all they can to prevent Trump from taking the head.

You're better than this friend don't let hate blind you. America and Russia working together is the best thing for the world.
Get out of here! I want nuclear war available to all, you telling us you don't? You racist against nuclear war?

Remember when Trump wasn't going to accept the election results?

If working together = constantly breaching our networks and stealing data for 10 years or more I'm perfectly fine not working with Russia.
After Snowden the U.S. can't say a word about breaching other countries security they were caught red handed spying on enemies and closest allies alike.

After Snowden the U.S. can't say a word about breaching other countries security they were caught red handed spying on enemies and closest allies alike.

Never claimed we were angels.

But that doesn't mean it's in our interest to let people hack our networks with no consequence.

And that's another big reason why the Right's denial of this is so damn bizarre.

We are all VERY aware of our cyber-espionage capabilities... if the NSA is saying this came from Russia... they know it came from Russia.

Back