Media *** Random Tito Ortiz Videos MEGA THREAD ***

You have to feel for him carrying that huge thing around

0hRx5ML.jpeg

Tito is such a beast, he didn't even notice the mic clipping him in the head. Dude's still got it!

Ah, Tito. The walking sitcom that writes itself.

Never change.

Damnit Tito. You’re making it hard to defend you.
You are the gift that keeps on giving.

He's got the most hilarious person in the world unintentionally. When I met him he was such a nice dude.

I know a guy that was working with him on a documentary that got cancelled. He said that Tito was a super nice guy too. Tito I feel like is a real life Mr.Bean. Before watching the video, I was like how badly can someone screw up a mic drop? And he did something without trying that made me shoot my drink out of my nose. Jenna Jamison probably loves him because he is a really nice guy and goof.

Tito the only person who could pull this off lol.

I know a guy that was working with him on a documentary that got cancelled. He said that Tito was a super nice guy too. Tito I feel like is a real life Mr.Bean. Before watching the video, I was like how badly can someone screw up a mic drop? And he did something without trying that made me shoot my drink out of my nose. Jenna Jamison probably loves him because he is a really nice guy and goof.
I've never heard a bad thing about him from anyone that's met him. Being stupid isn't a crime. Long live tito.

Cool to hear that about Tito.

I've always thought of him as a really nice dude with a good heart that can come off completely wrong just because he struggles with his words. Also, instead of trying to figure out what Tito is actually trying to convey, people tend to, maybe understandably so, pay attention only to the hilarious punchlines.

He's obviously never been the smartest guy out there, but I feel like he sounds dumber and dumber with every passing year after his career ended.

I don't even think it's about the state of his brain catching up to him as much as it is about Tito trying way too hard to occupy this role of "knowledgeable old legend" that is always happy to share whatever profound bits of wisdom happen to pop up in his head when you just put a microphone in front of him.

Actually kinda reminds me of Rockhold when he was champion, the difference being that I've always thought of Rockhold as a major dick.

I've never heard a bad thing about him from anyone that's met him. Being stupid isn't a crime. Long live tito.

I would go get drinks with Tito because he probably has a bunch of cool stories and is just a funny guy to be around when he isn't try to be the South Beach Assassin persona. He doesn't do crime or anything and probably the worst thing he did was get on the city council board, which was done with good intentions.

It's an open secret that Tito is a wordsmith to the highest degree. He's given some pretty memorable quotes and I wanted to hear what your guys' favorites are. Some of my favorites are below

- "Don't deframe my image" - 2004

- "That was the old Vitor we all want to see, at 131 years old" - 2008

- "Seraldo Babalu, you did an awesome job. So what, you’re a black belt in jiu jitsu, getting an awesome submission there. I wanna tell me what you see, let’s go ahead and see by the fight, what you saw in the ring." - 2008

- "I wanna outlive my children, of course, 100%" - 2015

- "Just to correct you, there was never no marriage" - 2017

- "Let me tell you how you're feeling right now!" - 2018 (What an alpha move; letting the other person know what they're feeling lmao)

On a more serious note, Tito is an absolute legend. Defended the LHW title 5 times and was a pioneer in the early days of the UFC. I'll always respect "Tito Orteased" (2022)

Back