What's going on inside Obama's head?

Obama along with the media and DNC establishment are throwing every reckless hail Mary they can. Why? Because this is all or nothing for them. Once they lose power in January THEY ARE NEVER GETTING IT BACK. So they have no choice but to desperately try everything they can including a full fledge coup.
Why would they never get it back?

Why would they never get it back?

TCK must think that Trump was a terrible candidate, contrary to everything else he said. The point seems to be that since Trump got 46% of the vote in a year when the fundamentals all favored the Republican candidate and the media and deep state were backing Trump, that means that Republicans are unbeatable.

Jihad
Has anyone said jihad?
he's contemplating jihad

TCK must think that Trump was a terrible candidate, contrary to everything else he said. The point seems to be that since Trump got 46% of the vote in a year when the fundamentals all favored the Republican candidate and the media and deep state were backing Trump, that means that Republicans are unbeatable.
I think the Democratic party will evolve and adapt. Some of the ridiculous social stances will have to change, but they will be fine. Muslim Brotherhood affiliated DNC chairman will have to go for one, but I'm sure there are intelligent people figuring out what to do to appeal to the common folk.

They're branches of CNN.

Um, BBC is owned by no one but the BBC...

NYT is also it's own organization..

Rueters is owned by a Canadian holdings firm, The Woodbridge Company Limited.

If anything, it's the other way around. CNN pulls stories from them and simplifies them for idiots around your level of intellect.

Amateur.

enhanced-buzz-17103-1291507511-9.jpg

<{danawhoah}><{anton}><[analyzed}>

Um, BBC is owned by no one but the BBC...

NYT is also it's own organization..

Rueters is owned by a Canadian holdings firm, The Woodbridge Company Limited.

If anything, it's the other way around. CNN pulls stories from them and simplifies them for idiots around your level of intellect.

Exactly, you stupid fuck. That was my point jerkoff.

He's pathetically desperate to prove he still has some relevance and power. He doesn't of course. All he can really do is breath through his nose while Putin and Trump spit-roast him.:)

Yeah he's having a meltdown because his pride took a blow. Good though. He was a shit president.

Lol @ Obama having a meltdown.

As if that's something he's known for having. Unlike trump who has a meltdown 17 times a day.

I don't know maybe it's the fact he wants the best for the country and won't let Russia cuck America like Trumps wants to.

You snowflakes need to come up with your own terms. Cuckold would have obama's picture next to it in a dictionary.

Rest in peace seth rich. Thank you for exposing the dnc!

His knees are shaking. Stoke America fear. Enlarge the unsafe space for college students, BLM/Muslims. Appear angry, authoritative and reluctant but resolute . . . To dip the toe in the reactionary waters.

This reminds me of eminem getting ready for rap off.

Obama and soros attempted to declare martial law... only problem was that they couldn't afford to keep paying protesters and it never took off.

I knew of angry trump supporters who wanted to regulate the snowflakes, I just told them to wait till January 21st haha!

Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?

Yo
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!
Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity

And you keep wondering why you get called out on your dishonesty. You don't even try to hide it.
Jack really does believe that the main stream media was for Trump this election.

Of course I strongly disagree. I don't see how anyone could think that. But that is Jack.

Back