What's going on inside Obama's head?

You're better than this friend don't let hate blind you. America and Russia working together is the best thing for the world.

If working together = constantly breaching our networks and stealing data for 10 years or more I'm perfectly fine not working with Russia.

He's doing his best to delegitimize Trumps presidency, and sow the seeds of chaos to keep the left voter base angry and energized.
The Democrats know they lost nearly everything here and are thinking 2020 now.
They're likely going to get fucked again in 2018 losing more senate seats, and are scared shitless of Trump making great things happen and taking over the 2020 reelection in a Regan/Mondale-ish landslide.

Why the need for this last-minute drama? Guilty conscience that he didn't do enough to stop Comey from ruining Hillary's late momentum? Taking steam out of the Trump train? more protests? Confirmation troubles? This is an intelligent man, he just doesn't do stuff without thinking. He has to be after something substantial, what is it?
He's suffering from Cognitive Dissonance. It's hard to convince yourself that you have the Presidency due to personal greatness when a clown just won the job after you.

I also partially suspect that this is why Bill Clinton kept making verbal "mistakes" that undermined Hillary's campaign.

Golf and race baiting, little else.

Unlike you, I don't consider him intelligent. A midwit, not even a high one.
Obama is the ultimate race baiter. And he's incredibly calculated. So I disagree with you, I think he's highly intelligent.

Obama along with the media and DNC establishment are throwing every reckless hail Mary they can. Why? Because this is all or nothing for them. Once they lose power in January THEY ARE NEVER GETTING IT BACK. So they have no choice but to desperately try everything they can including a full fledge coup.
We need to be praying for our country. Obama and the DNC are brewing up something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obama is a pathetic embarrassment. I was starting to think Trump was already President until I read about Obama whining about Putin hacking the election.
Obama has about half the country's support. But does he have the military's support? That depends if he got rid of the Generals who would oppose him on this?

Is this thread like some dipshits who hate links club or something?
I've never seen a forum where people simply dive into a discussion without saying what the subject is or any fucking thing.

I've never seen a forum where people simply dive into a discussion without saying what the subject is or any fucking thing.
Don't be jealous cause you aren't on our level.

ITT, people fake outraged at theories that Obama is conspiring to overthrow the results of the election but also call him a pussy when he doesn't

Obama and Hillary are NEW World Order globalists. Their loyalty is not to the USA. It's to the New World Order. They cannot let Trump take office.

Are you like some robot that just learned how to read or something?
You've never been in a human conversation without the subject neatly spelled out in a pretty box?
Well, the subject is in the subject of the thread. No more deciphering needed, you need new programming and better artificial intelligence.

We're smart enough to already know what's being referenced.

Are you like some robot that just learned how to read or something?
You've never been in a human conversation without the subject neatly spelled out in a pretty box?
Well, the subject is in the subject of the thread. No more deciphering needed, you need new programming and better artificial intelligence.
Oh, the subject of the thread is the subject of the thread!
Fuck me for an idiot, sorry. That should have been obvious but it's a slow start to my day. Coffee!

All he has to do is shoot down one Russian jet to keep hold of power

Obama is the ultimate race baiter.
You can say that again.
And he's incredibly calculated. So I disagree with you, I think he's highly intelligent.
It may seem so, if one doesn't take into account the amount of people behind him propping him up and telling him what to say. He's their obedient little mascot.

Remember, they're the same people who managed to get Hillary to somewhat resemble an actual living human on tv. They're good at what they do.

Last edited:
Inside Obama's head:

head3.jpg

He's just doing what he's told. He's not some evil genius, he's just a puppet.

Back