Movies What You Watching Right Now?

At the moment, I'm about to begin playing my TERROR TRAIN Blu-ray. It's one of the few horror genre films that take place on New Year's Eve. There's another one called NEW YEAR'S EVIL but that one is really no good. TERROR TRAIN, on the other hand, is excellent.

Paul Gleason, so fucking good. Underrated actor. One of the greatest movie dickheads of all time. And in another film filled with classic lines, he steals the show with the best line of the whole movie:

Great movie thanks for sharing that another
movie I loved I haven't seen in a long time.

I need to watch Firefly... It keeps getting brought up on here and it has that awesome actress that played the teenaged girl terminator in the Sarah Connor Chronicles
tenor.gif

The society.

It kind of reminds me of Lord of the Flies in some ways.

Forgotten how good this movie is now they're
playing Ferris Bueller's Day Off another classic.

Now, I'm watching the first episode of the third season of COBRA KAI.
I originally had no interest in the show as I wasn't a huge fan of the movie series. But one night about two weeks ago I was having a hard time finding something to watch so I decided to give an episode or two of COBRA KAI a try. And I wound up really enjoying it. So, I binged the first two seasons over a couple of days & I've been looking forward to the third season ever since. And now it's here.

Finishing season 3 of The Man in the High Castle. Boy does this show take a bizarre turn......

Now, I'm watching the first episode of the third season of COBRA KAI.
I originally had no interest in the show as I wasn't a huge fan of the movie series. But one night about two weeks ago I was having a hard time finding something to watch so I decided to give an episode or two of COBRA KAI a try. And I wound up really enjoying it. So, I binged the first two seasons over a couple of days & I've been looking forward to the third season ever since. And now it's here.
Same lol, I originally thought it was gonna be like a parody of the original movie but was actually pretty good. I only fully watched the first movie after I saw the show and still haven't seen the sequels. Well I watched the first few min of the second movie just to see what happened to johnny

Not movies - music.

Metal covers of pop songs by Leo... ALL OF THEM!!!

He has hundreds so this may take a while...

etc.

Last edited:
Quest of the muscle nerd on prime. One ripped bloke is getting a He-man costume made professionally for $1000's and another ripped bloke is getting a Pokemon costume made by his mates mum and they are having a costume off at the end at a fan run convention at a thing called Dragon con. At first I thought it was a spoof. It's pretty good.

Watching Cobra Kai. Just watched one of the kids beat the shit out of this inmate who looked like Kevin Randleman. Shit just got realistic.

Same lol, I originally thought it was gonna be like a parody of the original movie but was actually pretty good. I only fully watched the first movie after I saw the show and still haven't seen the sequels. Well I watched the first few min of the second movie just to see what happened to johnny
Yeah, I got midway through the fourth episode before I had to crash. But I'm going to finish season 3 up later on today.

Is it just me or are the fight scenes a little better choreographed than they were in the first two seasons? Usually, they're the weakest part of the show for me but I really enjoyed the action during the scene in the auto repair shop. Macchio was the weak link as usual but that's to be expected. Can't expect much more from a non-martial artist who's pushing sixty.

I just finished A Teacher and I'm currently watching the new bryan cranston show Your Honor

How was A TEACHER? My wife's been after me to start watching it with her but I've been putting it off because I haven't been in the mood for a heavy drama during the holidays.

Back