Movies What You Watching Right Now?

lol it was def the worst rambo, actually i didnt like rambo 3 that much either. i saw the extended cut of last blood after watching the theatrical cut, it just added like 10 min in the beginning, but only the last 30 min or so of the movie is actually good. it seems like they were trying to remake taken or some shit. rambo 4 in burma was so much better

Rambo 4 was awesome. Second best of the series as far as I’m concerned.

I've started watching turn: Washington's spies again.ive always enjoyed shows/ movies about American history

Terminator 2 was on in the background while I was eating Beef Wellington I made for dinner

I finished watching Sixteen Candles. I'm now watching Some Kind of Wonderful. Both movies are good.

From Sixteen Candles:
giphy.gif

I have yet to watch:

The breakfast club
Pretty in Pink
Christmas vacation
Weird Science
A nightmare on Elm Street.

All the movies listed above are featured in the book, Ready Player Two. So I thought I would watch them all.

I started watching this show on Netflix because I enjoy mafia shows/movies and it stars van Zandt (Silvio from the Sopranos). It's a comedy about a mafia guy who enters witness protection in a Nordic country. Pretty good so far.

MV5BMTU5NjAyOTkyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzIzODAwMzE@._V1_.jpg

Saw two movies on the opposite ends of the spectrum.

I want to end with a positive note so I will start with the bad one: "Promising Young Woman" I watched it because it got a good review and the cast look decent but what I ended up getting is a feminist's wet dream. It's essentially a movie about how shitty men are and women are allowed to be manipulative and bat shit crazy back and it's fine.

Promising_Young_Woman_poster.jpg

Game changing masterpiece my ass. Steer clear.

The second movie is a very interesting movie called Minari, it's about a Korean immigrant family moving originally to Cali but wanted a better life, so they moved again to rural south in the 80s. As someone who watched lots and lots of movies, I can usually see the direction the movie is going, and what I like/dislike about them. But this particular movie, it has a unconventional indie film vibe to it (as all A24 films do) but it's emotionally investing for me as a viewer. I can't pinpoint exactly what makes it good, but after watching it, I just feel like it's a good movie.

Under The Skin with ScarJo buck naked... and at least two male actors showing the frank and beans.

Hard to tell what the fook is going on in most scenes.

Watched fellowship of the ring earlier today. Watching once upon a time in Hollywood right now.

Ninjago latest season is on demand. Had to hurry to watch the rest of the prior season before it gets removed on demand.

Back