Movies What You Watching Right Now?

How was A TEACHER? My wife's been after me to start watching it with her but I've been putting it off because I haven't been in the mood for a heavy drama during the holidays.

I liked it at first, gets a lil preachy. Short though so no harm if you dont like it.

I've been rewatching key and peele. Evidently I haven't seen quite a few episodes. These type of sketch comedy shows always have misses but the vast majority hit for me in this show. Very funny. You can see why both guys are doing bigger things these days.

The latest season of the expanse amongst other shit .

I haven't really watched a movie in a while.

The live action Ghost in the Shell for the first time in a couple of years, removed from all the white washing fuss and the weeboo rage not a bad film at all. Scripts a bit messy and clunky at points but honestly so was the original anime film, its a bit dumber than that and does recycle a good deal of its look but generally well acted plus Sander's does bring some interesting visuals of his own, interesting to see a recent future dystopia thats not just minimalist grimdark.

The Last Action Hero, directed by McTiernan.

It does have some flaws, between being a bit long and some plot stuff but it's a fun film with good action scenes, fan service, and decent acting. Arnie delivers as usual.

7/10

Making 2.5x pay working today (and its completely dead), watching Youtube Warhammer 40K lore videos on the TV I have next to my work desk.

I <3 working from home.

One of the worst movies I've ever seen
lol it was def the worst rambo, actually i didnt like rambo 3 that much either. i saw the extended cut of last blood after watching the theatrical cut, it just added like 10 min in the beginning, but only the last 30 min or so of the movie is actually good. it seems like they were trying to remake taken or some shit. rambo 4 in burma was so much better

Yeah, I got midway through the fourth episode before I had to crash. But I'm going to finish season 3 up later on today.

Is it just me or are the fight scenes a little better choreographed than they were in the first two seasons? Usually, they're the weakest part of the show for me but I really enjoyed the action during the scene in the auto repair shop. Macchio was the weak link as usual but that's to be expected. Can't expect much more from a non-martial artist who's pushing sixty.
lol i forgot to mention i havent actually started season 3 yet

How was A TEACHER? My wife's been after me to start watching it with her but I've been putting it off because I haven't been in the mood for a heavy drama during the holidays.
its ok, i guess. just something to watch. i still dont get the whole male victim mentality, its just not the same IMO.

lol it was def the worst rambo, actually i didnt like rambo 3 that much either. i saw the extended cut of last blood after watching the theatrical cut, it just added like 10 min in the beginning, but only the last 30 min or so of the movie is actually good. it seems like they were trying to remake taken or some shit. rambo 4 in burma was so much better

Yeah he should have ended with Rambo 08 but he ruined it. I'm sure he will do the same with Rocky again cause I think he wants to strap up the gloves one final time lol

I liked it at first, gets a lil preachy. Short though so no harm if you dont like it.

I've been rewatching key and peele. Evidently I haven't seen quite a few episodes. These type of sketch comedy shows always have misses but the vast majority hit for me in this show. Very funny. You can see why both guys are doing bigger things these days.
i didnt really like how A TEACHER ended, i sympathized less and less with the kid

Yeah he should have ended with Rambo 08 but he ruined it. I'm sure he will do the same with Rocky again cause I think he wants to strap up the gloves one final time lol
i havent even watched any of the new rocky movies. actually the only ones i remember was like 4 and maybe part of 3. they all mix together besides the one with ivan drago

About 1/3 of the way through That Darn Cat! (1965)

Currently watching The Americans season 1- really enjoying it so far, it’s badass as fuck

Goodbye 2020 on Netflix.

Was amusing.

Yesterday I was watching the Kirsten Dunst Jumanji on NickToons a bit, then switched to local news. I only saw the The Rock Jumanji on cable TV.

Back