• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What will headline UFC St. Louis?

This is the price we pay for stacked 299 & 300.

Also the roster is bloated with regional tier fighters, many thanks to DW contender series signings.
this is true, but at the same time, I still feel like there are still plenty of fighters that we have not seen in a fat minute though.

Says Caceres and Woodson is main event on sherdog event page but no way that can be true...and why are tickets like $230 for the cheapest for a fight night event in St. Louis?

Says Caceres and Woodson is main event on sherdog event page but no way that can be true...and why are tickets like $230 for the cheapest for a fight night event in St. Louis?
tickets havent even been onsale to the general public. They will be way less than $230.

This card is extra trash. Suggestions? Shit idk anyone of name the Colby's
wonderboys of the world

Michael Johnson's retirement fight as he is local

Robelis Despaigne, as future HW GOAT, is the real main event

tickets havent even been onsale to the general public. They will be way less than $230.

Ahh, I was wondering why they are so much. I have never gone to an event but I want to attend this one, closest to me...thoughts at what they will drop at and when does that happen?

Ahh, I was wondering why they are so much. I have never gone to an event but I want to attend this one, closest to me...thoughts at what they will drop at and when does that happen?
I would think you could get in the door at $80 to $100 and they go onsale in early april via ticketmaster. Most expensive I would say would be $250-$300. BTW being that you've never been EVERYONE goes in thinking FLOOR tickets are the best but they are not DO NOT EVER BUY FLOOR TICKETS.

I would think you could get in the door at $80 to $100 and they go onsale in early april via ticketmaster. Most expensive I would say would be $250-$300. BTW being that you've never been EVERYONE goes in thinking FLOOR tickets are the best but they are not DO NOT EVER BUY FLOOR TICKETS.

So is going to the ufc the equivalent of watching the big screen above the cage?

I've found that I enjoy watching most events on TV. I do enjoy the atmosphere of sporting events (Lambeau Field) but I enjoy the game less than if I'm in my living room in my boxers with a case of beer that costs less than two drinks at the stadium.

Honestly, it kinda could be

TS is setting the bar wayyy too high with his suggestions imo.
Wtf no it couldn't, thats a dogshit fight on par with Frozenstruik vs Gaziev.

I hope we get a decent main event, some name power at least.

So is going to the ufc the equivalent of watching the big screen above the cage?

I've found that I enjoy watching most events on TV. I do enjoy the atmosphere of sporting events (Lambeau Field) but I enjoy the game less than if I'm in my living room in my boxers with a case of beer that costs less than two drinks at the stadium.
No not really. It is fun AF. Seeing on TV is good too. You should absolutely check it out when its in your area.

How do we know if Bruce buffer will be announcing? I’d hate to drive 8 hours to hear Joe Martinez voice. Call me a casual, it’s ok.

With Buckley calling for a fight on this card, they should DEFINITELY find him one. Whether it's Magny in the co-main or a bigger name to main event since Lewis/Nascimento got nothing but negative backlash online.

Back